• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF GAME 2 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Great hockey... only complaint is samuelssons stick-handling, shot and hockey sense...

Thanks to Marcus, I can say that there is an 80% chance that we will win this game! The Wings scored first and are leading into the second. We need more rubber on net. THey are doing a great job containing Dats and Z. Hossa and Mule look like they have a little more ice.

Situational Winning Percentages II:

Wings:

--> Leading After the 1st: 78.8% (Rank: 12th)

--> Leading After the 2nd: 81.0% (Rank: 24th)

--> Trailing After the 1st: 41.7% (Rank: 3rd)

--> Trailing After the 2nd: 33.3% (Rank: 1st)

Jackets:

--> Leading After the 1st: 71.4% (Rank: 21st)

--> Leading After the 2nd: 87.5% (Rank: 12th)

--> Trailing After the 1st: 25.0% (Rank: 18th)

--> Trailing After the 2nd: 12.1% (Rank: 18th)

Situational Winning Percentages III:

Wings:

--> Score First: 80.4% (Rank: 2nd)

--> Trail First: 38.9% (Rank: 8th)

Jackets:

--> Score First: 68.3% (Rank: 15th)

--> Trail First: 31.7% (Rank: 17th)

Our odds have just gotten better!!!

It would be helpful if she stopped singing it. She suffers from the same affliction that also shows up in other singers doing the National Anthem; she thinks it's a pop song. So she puts melismas and trills and all sorts of vocal gymnastics in a song that is supposed to be more staid than stacked.

I'd rather the Wings had a color guard go out there and play it as an instrumental. The only person I've heard sing that song with the right amount of pomp and circumstance was Wayne Messmer and any Chicagoan will know who that is.

I've heard a singer from Chicago sing it but honestly, I can't tie a name in with a voice. He was very, very good however.

The other thing with Karen. She's not breathing right. You can tell by watching her shoulders and her posture. She is beautiful. And I don't think she's going anywhere, i.e, leaving the Wings. But I know I put the vcr remote on pause and mute when she does her thing.

Guest Shoreline
Man, are the Wings soft or what? They're getting absolutely manhandled out there. It's too bad they don't have a fighter out there. You know, to send a message, set the tone, etc.

Oh but you know they're lurking just waiting for a Wings f***up to start blaming it on a lack of fighting or enforcers.

I've heard a singer from Chicago sing it but honestly, I can't tie a name in with a voice. He was very, very good however.

The other thing with Karen. She's not breathing right. You can tell by watching her shoulders and her posture. She is beautiful. And I don't think she's going anywhere, i.e, leaving the Wings. But I know I put the vcr remote on pause and mute when she does her thing.

Bring back Alto Reed. lol

The Wings are showing a lot of energy in this game, I love it. No sluggishness, no narcolepsy. They have chosen to Breathe and take the Time to make sure that Money goal gets scored, since we can't let the Blue Jackets Eclipse us.

;) Thanks.

Gotta love the respect Ozzie's getting in the player of the game votes, just shows how much people like him and acknowledge the job he is doing.