• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF GAME 2 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Guest Shoreline
Now I KNOW I love you. Have you ever been down South? ;)

:(

I know the south like clockwork, sadly. Going back to Dalton, Georgia, this summer to visit a few (emphasis on "few") specific family members that I can tolerate from this area. Feel like saving me?

Oh, and as I happened to be typing this, and responding to the Chimera hit on Kronner, the power goes off, goes back on, my satellite is taking forever to start back up, and I miss the 4th goal. Meh.

:(

I know the south like clockwork, sadly. Going back to Dalton, Georgia, this summer to visit a few (emphasis on "few") specific family members that I can tolerate from this area. Feel like saving me?

If I was still in Georgia, I would gladly do it.

If it were for Columbus they would retire from the playoffs after this game.. they aren't doing nothing and they know they have to play two more games but if it were for them, they wouldn't play them.. it's just stupid, i would attack more than them

Edited by Ernesto_182

Luck is an illusion. When you control the puck and blast 80+ pucks (including blocked and missed shots) at a net in a game you get goals whether they're clean or reflected. Especially considering how often the goalie is screened or the puck is deflected off players intentionally trying to clog the lanes which is what Columbus is doing.

Guest Shoreline
If I was still in Georgia, I would gladly do it.

:lol:

I almost feel like I sometimes need a translator when talking to them. And they complain about immigrants from Mexico..

Ahh, satellite finally got the game back up. Penalty Jax again.

Don't worry, in about 30 minutes we'll be hearing about how the refs handed the Wings the game.

Sounds good to me, especially since it was "cheating on the face off" last game. Excuses are the cattle call of losers far and wide.

Guest Shoreline

Not only that Ken but go a few more seasons back against Nashville. Twice the Wings have blown 2-0 series leads against Nashville, if my memory serves me correctly.

Guest Shoreline

Oh s***e, that was a similar boards-to-front-of-the-net move w/backhand lift that had the Jax only goal against the Wings last game. Great standing up Oz!