• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jollymania

Brad Stuart Annihilates Umberger

Rate this topic

I'm still laughing at commawhore throwing himself into the Wings bench...... What a dumb azz :rotflmao:

Hossa's smirk while Commawhore was getting off the bench - Priceless.

Edited by Ms_Hockey

I love the announcers in this one: "Flyers looking to respo--OHHH!! CAMPBELL!! JUST DESTROYED UMBERGER!!"

Epic.

Wow.

That dude was OUT. And yes, the announcers made that hit even better. :)

first off that stuart hit was seriously AMAZING. im not being ahomer here or anything but that was 100% clean and he just knocked umberger silly. plain as that.

and that video of commodore throwing himself into the wings bench and then zetterberg scoring soon after must be soo frustrating as a jackets player. trying to do something to spark your team and then you get scored on. i know if i were on the ice in that situation id just feel as if the wings were just too good at that point.

Could have it not gone better? Umberger destroyed, Commodore goes into the bench, and just when a hit is laid on Franzen and the crowd goes nuts, Zetterberg scores.

The best was Hossa's reaction, the look he gave him was pretty much "Whoa, dude WTF"

You can clearly see what Umberger says while trying to come to: "Playoffs over? Can I haz moon pie pleez? Omg were is Sabres? OMGULLZ why I iz wearing BJ's uniform?"

And Hossa reacting to Commodore on the Wings bench: "Eew Eww Ginger get it away get it away."