• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

4/27 Playoff GDT

Rate this topic

I don't like cheering for the Sharks. I think if they escape Round 1 against such a tough foe, they are going to be way more confident going into round 2. Root for the Ducks. Wings want revenge.

Geez, do the Ducks even want to try to win this game? Or are they going to just take stupid penalties the whole game? Even a Sharks team with the weight of the world on their shoulders is going to win if the Ducks play with 4 men the whole way.

Corey Perry is like Sean Avery, only he doesn't cross the line nearly as often.

If Avery knew when to just play the damn game they'd be pretty comparable, I agree, although perhaps Avery isn't quite as dirty as Perry is.

Edited by ComradeWasabi

Talk about undisciplined. That goes for both teams.

I like what I see here--if the Wings play one of these teams, you can tell from this game that either is prone to losing their cool when the chips are down. The Wings may take the odd bad penalty, but not 4 in a period.

If Avery knew when to just play the damn game they'd be pretty comparable, I agree, although perhaps Avery isn't quite as dirty as Perry is.

Yeah. They're both pretty talented players. Perry can be dirty, but he's not the selfish idiot Avery can be, which is why he is a much more consistently effective player.