• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 2 GDT: Ducks 4 at Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

Seems the Ducks come out at the start of each period and put us on our heels, but then tire as the period persists.

oh give me a break, are you worried about looking homerish or something? be real. the ducks got away with a ton more than we did.

Its not that Im not trying to be a homer, im not a homer.

The Wings are being outplayed. You can make any excuse that you want, but the long and short is that Anaheim is playing with more energy and the Wings look flat. That is all there is to it.

The role players cannot continuously bail the team out. With the exception of Lidstrom none of the big guys are getting on the scoresheet.

Guest lilja4mvp

chelios with that 'veteran presence' everyone is always talking about!

2hnax5j.gif

It sounds odd, but just now was our best pressure in the game, including from the top line. I think that Holmström has been the best player on 1st line, and that's saying somethign since all he's meant to do is check and screen - but htat's what he's done.

Its not that Im not trying to be a homer, im not a homer.

The Wings are being outplayed. You can make any excuse that you want, but the long and short is that Anaheim is playing with more energy and the Wings look flat. That is all there is to it.

The role players cannot continuously bail the team out. With the exception of Lidstrom none of the big guys are getting on the scoresheet.

i get you're trying to do the stand up thing but you're either blind or not real. we're fans, buddy....it's ok to call out refs for horrible play. the last 7 min or so oof the first period was filled with ducks non calls. calls that, c'mon, you know would've been called on us.

people like you look at nothing but the scoresheet.

Hossa is really looking bad, he's shying away from contact and isnt going top speed, I really hope he's hurt, otherwise he's really not doing himself alot of favors in terms of a contract next season.

The Zetterberg line is looking good though.

i get you're trying to do the stand up thing but you're either blind or not real. we're fans, buddy....it's ok to call out refs for horrible play. the last 7 min or so oof the first period was filled with ducks non calls. calls that, c'mon, you know would've been called on us.

people like you look at nothing but the scoresheet.

None of that is the case. I think that the game is one where they are letting things slide. I don't mind how the game is being called. The only call I'm upset that they missed is the Perry interference on Ozzie in first period.

Its not that I only care whats on the scoresheet. Its that your top scorers need to be on the scoresheet.