• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

Current Streaks

Historical Franchise

Overall: 1-game losing streak (triple overtime)

Road: 4-game winning streak.

Season Playoffs

Overall: 1-game losing streak (triple overtime)

Road: 2-game winning streak.

Historical Playoff games vs. Anaheim

Streaks: 1-game losing streak (triple overtime)

Road: 2-gmae losing streak.

Series Game 3

This is the 101st Series Game 3 played. The Club’s record in the previous 100 games:

52W-48L.

This is the 87th Game 3 in a best-of-seven series played. The Club’s record in the previous 86 games:

46W-40L.

This the 60th Game 3 in a best-of-seven series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 59 games:

32W-27L.

Conference Series Game 2

This is the 11th Conference Semi-Final Game 3 played. The Club’s record in the previous 10 games:

5W-5L.

This is the 9th Conference Semi-Final Game 2 with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 8 games:

4W-4L.

Game 3 vs. Anaheim

This is the 5th Game 3 in a Series vs. Anaheim played. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

3W-1L

Game 3 Record, with series tied 1-1

This is the 16th Game 3, with the series 1-1, in a best-of-seven series: the Club’s record in the previous 15 games:

8W-7L.

This is the 12th Game 3, with the series 1-1, in a best-of-seven series with home ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 11 games:

6W-5L.

This is the 1st Game 3, with the series 1-1, in a Conference Semi-Final.

This is the 1st Game 3, with the series, in a Conference Semi-Final with home ice advantage.

Games on this Date

This is the 6th game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 5 games:

2W-3L.

LGW.

Hope they play well.. I was at game 2 and got my money's worth, but was not pleased with the outcome.. Ozzy gave them more than ample opportunity to put it to bed.

Not sure I'll be able to watch this one. Wings need to come out strong and play a full 60 (they looked like arse at the beginning of 2) - but it will still be a 1-2 goal game.

Adversity brings out the best in the Wings. We've been in similar spots each time we won the Cup, so I'm not worried. So long as nobody starts panicking (which the Wings never do) we can grind out the wins we need.

EDIT: Just imagine how sloppy tonight is going to be. Playing 5 periods and some odd minutes of hockey only the day before yesterday, flying out to the Left Coast and playing what your body feels is a night game?

The only advantage is Anaheim should be just as exhausted as we are, if not more.

I expect to see some dirty hits and fighting, what with everyone being a bit on the exhausted and irritable side.

Edited by VM1138

Kill. Maim. Destroy. Obliterate. Annihilate. Win.

I'll be rolling out the juju as usual......I'm staying with the Floyd because well......they gave us 5 wins and I don't want to mess with that. We'll do random Floyd tonight.....pick an era, any era. Studio or live versions are fine, covers are not. We must keep the juju pure otherwise we'll lose like 12-1 or something.

Wings win, Hank with the hat trick. Please?

May I suggest playing Run Like Hell on the PP? :)

Lose this game and I'll become real worried about the series, win it and I'll be very confident we'll get the job done.

Huge, huge game, c'mon Wings, get the job done!

Can't see the point in playing Chelios given he received 6 or so minutes in a 3OT game, why bother dressing him? Why did we even re-sign him again? Let's not get into that now.

Please win this game in regulation, my poor heart can't take another game like Sundays. Not to mention the fact that the game is on late. Triple overtime would suck! Hopefully we get a full 60 minutes of play and Pav becomes a playoff hero with a big night!

Thank God the game in on FSD as well, I miss hearing Ken and Mick!

Let's Go Wings! Go get a big, fat W :siren: :siren: :siren:

well if this isnt a huge game i dont know what is!

The Wings just have to crash the net and not settle for perimeter shots.

ps. is FS-D done with broadcasting games for the season? they were supposed to be doing games from this series but i dont think they have?

i miss Ken and Mickey :/

I sent an email to Directv about it, and they don't even know what the hell's going on. Versus was only supposed to have exclusive rights to two games, and THIS one isn't one of 'em. We will see tonight if Fox Detroit gets to carry it. grrrr.......

FSN has this game listed for today on my Guide.............please tell me this is true!

EDIT: Its TRUE!!!!!!!!!

Fox Sports Detroit to air games 3, 5, 6, 7 of Wings-Ducks series

Where do you live? I'm in Texas and I'm holding my breath on it...We get the Center Ice package and the sports package on Directv and Versus has screwed us over EVERY time. If you're in the Detroit area, I'm thinking your chances are pretty good, though.

Wings lose this one, 1st line continue to struggle and the absense of rafalski is killing the team

3-2 ducks

...Anybody got a link to the Ducks' message boards for this 'fan'?

will be there tonight. this is the night we open this series up, find our stride, and secure some secondary scoring. look for dats to have a gigantic game. helm will continue to surprise, and maybe get a point as well