• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

In round 1, I cracked a somewhat expensive ($7-$14) bottle of beer for each game and we won. I just cracked another. Time to keep the streak alive. Even if we lose though I still win lol. If you are thinking why the hell did I not do that for game 2, I was there.

the old lady wants to watch the game in bed, I was like hell NO I will fall asleep for sure that way. She gets up at 4:30 to go to work so it looks like I'm watching this game solo.... and with my LGW friends....

I've got the DVR set just in case. I'm in bed with the trusty laptop. If I disappear, you'll know what happened. :zzz:

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I know exactly what you mean. The girl I am kind of seeing, I told her no fun tonight if we lose haha

lol, we can't let that happen!! Cheers to a Wings win! :beerbuddy: :hockey:

In round 1, I cracked a somewhat expensive ($7-$14) bottle of beer for each game and we won. I just cracked another. Time to keep the streak alive. Even if we lose though I still win lol. If you are thinking why the hell did I not do that for game 2, I was there.

Well then you at least cracked a few $7 cheap beers to make up for it then.

Dont go to anymore games, and drink more beer!

OMGGGGGGG!!! That's why we didn't win the last game, I didn't ask for a recommendation from you! I must go put that in the "why we didn't win thread". Sorry guys/gals, it's all my fault we lost...and Electrophiles's ;)

Hey now, I post the juju at the start of every game. Sunday's game I missed most of due to a christening I had to attend and since the child was named after me, I surely couldn't have missed it.

If you want to know the juju for tonight, it's random Floyd. Any album, any era.....studio or live tracks. I'll fire up some boots. No covers, though.

Took a nap earlier, and about to have some caffeine. I'm so ready for this game.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!

p.s.- I hope it's not a bad sign that I saw 4 ducks hanging around my college campus today.

Edited by wingfan4ever

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I know exactly what you mean. The girl I am kind of seeing, I told her no fun tonight if we lose haha

Well heres to you getting some tonight :thumbup: