• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

Last time i got mad at hossa for not scoring was game 4 in columbus and he scored 2 about 5 minutes later so "Hossa your a failure, we should have gotten a bag of pucks instead of you, you can't do anything right" END, Now score a few goals for us Hossa

Edited by redwings4life

Cheers to all of the late night friends - these are the only ones that I can sit and hang out on LGW for!

I was toasting the game with festive margaritas, but started to get too sleepy. Rather than be counterproductive, I will draw energy from my hatred for Chris Pronger (and resist the urge to watch the game from laying on the couch.)

GO WINGS.

I'm mad at myself because I didn't get my planned nap in. Oh well, work can suffer, they don't deserve me at 100% anyway. But I hate sitting around for a few hours freaking out about it.

On a related note, I'm guessing Hawks-Nucks doesn't end until about 10:45. We'll see though.

Oy, thank God our power came back on! A really, REALLY nasty line of storms rolled through here and we were without power for close to 4 hours. I was getting worried I wouldn't have time to come here and follow along and get the juju rolling.

I'm glad I'm here. Now effing win.

I wish I could see the whole game.. Damn school tomorrow ugh

Haha^^ some people look always have problems of watching game late and going to school next day. More sad news for me, it is not a school but I have to make a class with my ENGLISH TUITOR because English is still my second language (DAMN!)

I think I can watch till only 9:00 clock even though not exactly sure when the tuitor comes..

Alright good news, I'm 6 beers deep and the game had not started, prepare to be amused by my posts!!!

same here, opening number 7 as I type. :thumbup: Let's do this Wings!! I want to go to bed a happy drunk!!

(and resist the urge to watch the game from laying on the couch.)

Yeah, definitely don't do that. Learned that one the hard way for one of the Nashville games last year. Game 4 I think. And it wasn't even late and I wasn't that tired.

When I'm driving tired, I turn the air on full blast (warm=sleep), turn up the radio and find something I can sing along to at the top of my lungs. Not sure how to adapt that last part to watching a hockey game though. Maybe do my own play-by-play?

Fun Fact: I actually registered my Spring semester of school to be no earlier than noon due to these 10:30 starts.

same here, opening number 7 as I type. :thumbup: Let's do this Wings!! I want to go to bed a happy drunk!!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I know exactly what you mean. The girl I am kind of seeing, I told her no fun tonight if we lose haha

we Versus viewers are probably going to miss the first part of the Wings game. Canucks and Hawks have delay of game penalties every two minutes, so the game still has 8 minutes to go. They should be able to drag that out at least another 20 minutes the way they're going. <_<

Fun Fact: I actually registered my Spring semester of school to be no earlier than noon due to these 10:30 starts.

same here I scheduled all my classes for 12:30 PM Mon-Thur

Play the Floyd while you imbibe. It'll get interesting toward the end, no matter the score. :lol:

OMGGGGGGG!!! That's why we didn't win the last game, I didn't ask for a recommendation from you! I must go put that in the "why we didn't win thread". Sorry guys/gals, it's all my fault we lost...and Electrophiles's ;)

we Versus viewers are probably going to miss the first part of the Wings game. Canucks and Hawks have delay of game penalties every two minutes, so the game still has 8 minutes to go. They should be able to drag that out at least another 20 minutes the way they're going. <_<

Well, luckily, my 10:45 prediction looks off right now. I'm revising to about 10:37.

Its almost game time

the old lady wants to watch the game in bed, I was like hell NO I will fall asleep for sure that way. She gets up at 4:30 to go to work so it looks like I'm watching this game solo.... and with my LGW friends....

We need to get on the board early. A couple in first would be nice. Hope fully no OT's while they are on the west coast on the weekdays

Don't say that Loo. 4 minutes left. Please keep the flow going!!!!!

sorry. Everyone, let us know what's going on, if you have FSD or some other feed. There is still 2:40 left in the Hawks/Nucks game.