• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

I just talked directly to a person at Directv and not only is he a Red Wings' fan, he says that THEY list the game being shown in our area on not only channel 663 (Fox Detroit) but also on 694 (SoCal). And if you love the Anaheim announcers that's the one for you. :puke:

Lazer - your post was confusing because Center Ice and the sports package don't always show the same stuff and even if you can't get it on Center Ice, that doesn't mean you won't get it on Fox Detroit. So if YOU get it, you should be able to get the game.

I hope your right Vladfan--otherwise I am holding my breath for a quick, blowout of a game from Chicago-Vancouver!! if that happens we will be ok for sure!

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

i have a good feeling about this game..

4-2 wings win

with dats and z becoming major factors

I hope your right Vladfan--otherwise I am holding my breath for a quick, blowout of a game from Chicago-Vancouver!! if that happens we will be ok for sure!

So far I couldn't be more wrong. I just checked to see if the Hawks/Canucks game is being shown on Ch 665, Directv. It is not, even though it's listed in our local programming guide as being available.

I've emailed Versus; I've re-emailed Directv and told them if they didn't follow through on showing Detroit's game on Fox Detroit, if nothing else, I would contact the FCC. I also sent an email to NHL.com and I hope it gets to the right people. Hah!......

The insanity is that Versus is not supposed to have exclusive coverage tonight. The total arrogance is that they have seemed to do just that.

Ya know.. I hate to be like this But......When the last time BOTH detroit Tigers and the Red wings won on the same day??? I hope it was recent Cause the Wings lost in 3 OT and Tigers won....tonight.....Tigers up 9-0 in the 8th.......I hope it means nothing.

GO WINGS!!!!!

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

I know it's nothing to do with the game tonight, but I found this amusing...Ducks blogger calling the Wings divers:

The Red Wings took the curious approach of not skating at Honda Center this morning. If they instead opted to hang around the hotel pool, you can bet the springboard got a good workout, considering the Wings' propensity for diving.

In Anaheim's Game 2 victory in Detroit, the Wings did more flopping to the ground than a European soccer player, all in an attempt to draw Ducks penalties. (And sometimes it actually worked.)

http://blog.mlive.com/snapshots/2009/05/an...dy_calls_r.html

Here's one for you and I hope it's accurate.

I just checked one website and it says that the Wings away record is 24-12. The Ducks at home are 20-18.

Let's hope this holds up tonight.

GO, WINGS!! GO, SWEET OZZIE!!!

Here's one for you and I hope it's accurate.

I just checked one website and it says that the Wings away record is 24-12. The Ducks at home are 20-18.

Let's hope this holds up tonight.

GO, WINGS!! GO, SWEET OZZIE!!!

It will .........

I can't believe I'm staying up for this game, it's already past 3AM and still 1.5h to go before it starts. But I'm nervous as hell and most likely wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. It better not be 3 OT's again though.

Hate to say it but I've got a strange, tense kind of feeling about this game. If there's one team that can lure out the few Achilles heel's the Wings have -- it's Anaheim. I don't know how they do it.

Yet with an overall effort at least as good as in game 2, with one or a few players finding that all-star level (such as Dats-Hossa) and with some luck, we might very well take it.

Alright good news, I'm 6 beers deep and the game had not started, prepare to be amused by my posts!!!

I'm three deep myself, gotta love 10:30 starts.

Dave Strader to do the PBP today on Versus.

Good. He's an ok guy and knows his stuff.

Feel free to skip this next part if it doesn't apply. Meanwhile, I called Directv again and they said that if the games were not supposed to be exclusive on Versus tonight and they're blacked out elsewhere, it's the NHL that made that decision.

There had better not be a tie or OT in the Hawks/Canucks game. Feel free to email NHL.com and voice your opinions, OK? Cool.

All my family went to bed because it is a late game and they have to be up early. I choose to watch and just exhausted all day tomorrow. Anyways, as for my prediction- no way both Datsyuk and Hossa go pointless again.