• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

will be there tonight. this is the night we open this series up, find our stride, and secure some secondary scoring. look for dats to have a gigantic game. helm will continue to surprise, and maybe get a point as well

Don't forget to yell your ass off...that is, if you're amongst non-animals, OK?

Sweet. ^_^ And I'm jealous!

Not going to be able to be buy a TV tonight :angry: anyone know if there's a way to watch this on the internet?

You can pay for it at hockeystreams.com

or there is a link up on atdhe.net for the game tonight for free.

Unfortunately, I have to miss the game since 9:00 PT. I live in Vancouver so I can watch until idealically 1st period and little bit of 2nd period but I have a class at 9:15 PM PT with my English tuitor so I cannot watch after that time.

Do not care how the things have gone so far. The Wings really have to take this game. It will be an ugly set if we fall behind the F*cks. Just same things alaways mentioned but hopefully the Wings keep their work perfectly as they did since the 3rd period in game 2 with the addition of far better performance from our best players: especially Hossa and Datsyuk.

Go Wings Go!

Z, Hossa, and Dats have to get going. Ozzie needs to keep his eye on the puck, he was caught out of position on 1 goal he should of had and then let in that softie in OT. Of course, the turnovers did not help.

Go Wings.

Its nice being a underdog throughout the playoffs because the pressure is always on the opponent especially as an 8 seed -would love to see the Ducks take out the 1 2 and 3 seeds this playoff season which would be possible with a WCF matchup with Vancouver-Has any team ever accomplished this - Great Series so Far and I hope its alot like the BULLS and Celtics now that was classic

as long as the PeeWee Wings don't show up again tonight i will be happy. Although, nothing is more exciting than watching the Ducks cycle the puck around our guys for long periods of time

as long as the PeeWee Wings don't show up again tonight i will be happy. Although, nothing is more exciting than watching the Ducks cycle the puck around our guys for long periods of time

Thank god I am not the only one who seen that...

You can pay for it at hockeystreams.com

or there is a link up on atdhe.net for the game tonight for free.

I heard that hockeystreams.com is an illegal feed website.

However you can listen to the games on the radio for free at the NHL Gamecenter. You can watch them, if you pay $80 bucks I think. That would give you access to all the games feeds for the whole playoffs.

I just found out that I am going to the game tonight! Woo hoo. Again, I am not a Wings fan, but I am looking forward to another bang em up game with a lot of scoring.

Should I go to Sec 220 and harass the LGW faithful? Nah. I may spill my beer.

Good luck boys

Just got back from the Wings hotel! They were out playing soccer on the lawn and having a freaking great time. I gave them a heartly let's go WINGS and a good luck! Later I wished Ozzie Good Luck when I ran into him again.

Come on WINGS!!!! :)

Oh and if you need pictures ;)

This is only picture that was taken. I really didn't want to disrupt their pregame ritual stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2994...mp;id=513276420

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

Make the ducks your b*tches, Wings!

Go Wings!

I love that clip! Classic!

*sigh* I miss Gary Thorne and Bill Clement calling the games on ESPN. Gary Thorne could make anything sound exciting, and Bill, well his "color" was colorful, if repetitive at times. I remember waaaay back in the day when the Wings were playing St. Louis in the Playoffs (Circa 1998) Clement kept going on and on about Al McInnis' "laser" on Ozzie goofy and kinda ***, but funny. Gary Thorne would just fall silent at that, he had no reply.

Hell I miss Buccigoss too... damn you Bettman!

*sigh* I miss Gary Thorne and Bill Clement calling the games on ESPN. Gary Thorne could make anything sound exciting, and Bill, well his "color" was colorful, if repetitive at times. I remember waaaay back in the day when the Wings were playing St. Louis in the Playoffs (Circa 1998) Clement kept going on and on about Al McInnis' "laser" on Ozzie goofy and kinda ***, but funny. Gary Thorne would just fall silent at that, he had no reply.

Which announcer used to yell "BIG DRIIIIIIVE!!!!"?

Used to love that.

Just got back from the Wings hotel! They were out playing soccer on the lawn and having a freaking great time. I gave them a heartly let's go WINGS and a good luck! Later I wished Ozzie Good Luck when I ran into him again.

This is only picture that was taken. I really didn't want to disrupt their pregame ritual stuff.

should of ran into the middle of them and stole their ball... then you would frame it... to think the red wings kicked around THIS ball! lol :ph34r:

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!

It's a great shot and I hope the fact that they're playing around like kids and having fun adds to their focus and energy level!!!

Unfortunately I don't remember them, I'm affraid I'm a young fan. All the same, GO WINGS!

Seriously they were having a freaking blast.

Here's teh whole album. There was another gal that browses LGW but doesn't have a username who took the extra pictures

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1188...mp;l=272b358366

:) Enjoy! It was soo much fun watching them have a good time and how they joke around with each other! I can't WAIT for tonight!

The only game I have been able to see this series was the last one. I won't be able to see this one either. Getting cable tomorrow! Now that I think about it, maybe I shouldn't watch since the Wings have won all of the games I haven't seen... Now there's a dilemma...

Oh, well, Wings win this one and since I can't see it, the goals will be from my fave guys: Sammy, Kronner, Rig, Flip, Hank, and Malts with a hattie cuz he's my desktop wallpaper for the game.

The Ducks might also score. Koko gets ejected after a fight with Pronger which leaves Elbowman in tears and crying for his mommy. Koko is suspended for the series. Drapes returns with no questions as to who should sit in his place.