• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ShanahanMan

Got Attacked at Game 3

Rate this topic

next time they try that s*** pull a .45 auto out. wave it a couple times. I GUARANTEE they will leave you, and your car, alone.

Waving a gun instead of shooting it is insane. If you are not going to shoot it, don't pull it out.

Sorry if that story is true, but to be honest it has multiple signs of either being completely fabricated or at least EXTREMELY biased. Five guys were all 300 pounds? Simply reminded them? They were talking bad to kids and women, and you wanted to be a savior? Please!!!! Not to mention not one other person saw this situation. I am not saying some version of it didn't happen but it's an obviously extremely biased story. Every team (yes even Detroit) has rude fans. Most ducks fans are not like that at all. I have been to hundreds of games and have always gotten along with fans of other teams there.

Sorry if that story is true, but to be honest it has multiple signs of either being completely fabricated or at least EXTREMELY biased. Five guys were all 300 pounds? Simply reminded them? They were talking bad to kids and women, and you wanted to be a savior? Please!!!! Not to mention not one other person saw this situation. I am not saying some version of it didn't happen but it's an obviously extremely biased story. Every team (yes even Detroit) has rude fans. Most ducks fans are not like that at all. I have been to hundreds of games and have always gotten along with fans of other teams there.

Nope. Happened exactly how I described it. Yes, there were at least five of them and YES, they were gigantic. Is trying to be a good samaritan that unheard of these days? These guys were just ripping apart all Wings fans that walked by, and when I say that I dont mean heckling, I mean just dishing out unbelievable profanity and standing in front of some of them as they tried to walk by. I didn't say anything until what looked like a father and son walked by and the guys just started shouting in the faces of the kid. Sorry, had to say SOMETHING. And yes, all I did was reinstate the fact that the Wings won it last year. Once again, I had no idea it would trigger this.

And for the multiple people that sent me PM's that witnessed what happened, if you wouldn't mind confirming my story on here so I don't keep getting people saying I'm making all this up (Yea, I love making up stories of me getting my ass kicked), that would be cool. If not, its also cool, I understand if you want to keep your identity private.

Edited by ShanahanMan

Guest GordieSid&Ted

They have parking lots in the OC? I thought every went valet?

Oh well, shows you what I know.

As for the OP's story, they probably weren't all 300 pounds. My take is he was giving us the mental image that these guys were pretty darn big. Which would make sense as you hardly ever see a pack of scrawny, 135 pound dudes talking trash and wanting to mix it up. Well, unless you're talking about Asians. Those dudes are all ninjas I hear and they kick major ass.

It's called a joke people and no Asians were harmed to my knowledge.

Hey guys. So the night ended twice as bad for me as everyone else. Some of you might have noticed the stiuation out in the parking lot after the game. Well, that was me. Basically, after the game, me and my buddy headed toward our car and proceeded to drive out. As we were driving out, 5 HUGE 300 POUND Ducks fans were giving s*** to EVERY Wings fan that walked by, even children. I had to intervene. So, I rolled down by window and simply reminded them who won the cup last year and who got eliminated first round. Well, obviously, I hit a button. The next thing I knew, all 5 of them rushed my car. A few of them proceeded to break all my windows and the window I had just rolled down on ther passenger side was still open. So, two of em decided it would be manly to start throwing punches at my friend on the passenger side, who said NOTHING, while he was still in the car. Keep in mind this is while the other 3 are trying to break my windows. I jump out of the car and as soon as I do, two of them rush me and the next thing I know (well, as soon as the parking lot stopped spinning) my nose was gushing blood and my thumb was broken. All of this was happening as fellow Duck fans laughed their asses off in the background. They immediately escaped without anyone catching any plates or anything.

And me, I ended up with a blood soaked nose and broken thumb. Yea, What a night....

Im sorry bro, haha thats why when I go to enemy territory like that I go with my buddy who pack an uzi for s*** like that. I hope u and ur friend are ok.

Imagine the following being said to a raped girl:

"Look, what happened to you is terrible and it isn't your fault at all, but you should really think twice about wearing such sexy clothes next time."

I hope the point is clear enough.

Edited by Wingman

Nope. Happened exactly how I described it. Yes, there were at least five of them and YES, they were gigantic. Is trying to be a good samaritan that unheard of these days? These guys were just ripping apart all Wings fans that walked by, and when I say that I dont mean heckling, I mean just dishing out unbelievable profanity and standing in front of some of them as they tried to walk by. I didn't say anything until what looked like a father and son walked by and the guys just started shouting in the faces of the kid. Sorry, had to say SOMETHING. And yes, all I did was reinstate the fact that the Wings won it last year. Once again, I had no idea it would trigger this.

And for the multiple people that sent me PM's that witnessed what happened, if you wouldn't mind confirming my story on here so I don't keep getting people saying I'm making all this up (Yea, I love making up stories of me getting my ass kicked), that would be cool. If not, its also cool, I understand if you want to keep your identity private.

I am still skeptical. But like I said every team has some bad apple fans. It is impossible to get a fan base in the hundreds of thousands and not have some rude fans. In general Anaheim fans are not like this as I am sure most wings fans are not like this. But stories like this can be found when traveling to any opposing arena. It's a fault with rude humans in general.

you know...When did being a fan become a issue of survival of the fittest?

This world is f***ed up! seriously.....Why people would ever get in a Kids face for going to a game like that is

completely pathetic and totally Inhumane.

I hope that a Ducks fan gets his ASS Whipped at the next game at JLA. Leave him Bloodied up on the ******* pavement motionless.....you know...if ShanahaMAn hadnt stepped in that could of been that FATHER lying there with his kid crying his eyes out because he went to a hockey game.....and was wearing a different colored jersey, they went after shannyman they would of done it to that father dont even think they wouldnt of....

If this is the price of going to a hockey game these days..f*** it!!!! who needs that s***.....

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

I am still skeptical. But like I said every team has some bad apple fans. It is impossible to get a fan base in the hundreds of thousands and not have some rude fans. In general Anaheim fans are not like this as I am sure most wings fans are not like this. But stories like this can be found when traveling to any opposing arena. It's a fault with rude humans in general.

PISS OFF DUCK ***** go back to your own site.....

Wow bro. Classy.

Well, you're the one implying that the OP is a liar, even after he reiterated and asserted his story. So make your case or go be "skeptical" somewhere else.

Well, you're the one implying that the OP is a liar, even after he reiterated and asserted his story. So make your case or go be "skeptical" somewhere else.

I didn't say he was a liar, I said his story is probably biased. I also said I am sorry if it was true.

so is getting in a kids face right..... then you come here and condone it.... that makes you better how?

HAHHAHAHAH, did you even read my post man. How did I condone it? I said his story was probably biased. I even said I was sorry if it was true. Totally condoning it right? Please read my post before you say something so ludicrous.

2 wrongs make a right? C'mon guys. Everyone agrees that the majority of people/fans are not the types that are going to start fights and yell profanities at kids. All sane people agree that what happened to ShanahanMan is seriously messed up and should not happen. Security needs to be beefed up in Anaheim.

Ducks4cup, questioning the validity of a story by a poster that's been here for a while when you yourself have just shown up is going to be seen as pretty insulting. Basically you're going to be seen as calling him a liar, it doesn't matter if you didn't mean it that way or not.

HockeytownRyan, "PISS OFF DUCK ***** go back to your own site....."...I'm pretty sure that's not the type of thing the bulk of the people on this site and the mods want being thrown around here. If you're trying to escalate things, you're doing a good job.

Not by going into their home and telling their bloody-nosed self that they are completely fabricating or atleast extremely biased. You signed up just to say that?

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

wow man

im sorry to hear that happened to you....

this would be my strategy when attending a road nhl playoff hockey game:

-i just go in my casual clothes..

- cheer for anyone on the opposite team who scores...like if its a sharks vs red wings game...ill cheer if thornton scores...or marleau or cheechoo...but if detroit scores..i dont say a word...

that way..i dont get no smart remarks and reactions from fans... and i go back to wherever i came from unharmed and playing countless hours of NHL 2009 :P

i know its stupid..but it saves me from a scuffle or bad/harsh words from shark fans...

not sayin sharks fans are dirty..im just giving an example...and imo the sharks i think are a great franchise

dont take it personally for all you shark fans in here! :)

Edited by ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

PISS OFF DUCK ***** go back to your own site.....

What are you doing? In your last two posts you're proving points for the Duck visitor, and tainting the rest of us with your really iffy remarks. Is it that you're really young and this is how you still react to verbal confrontation, even when it's mild? Otherwise you should know better. And even if you are younger, this venue is a really good place to learn to moderate your responses.

I'm still working on it. ^_^

2 wrongs make a right? C'mon guys. Everyone agrees that the majority of people/fans are not the types that are going to start fights and yell profanities at kids. All sane people agree that what happened to ShanahanMan is seriously messed up and should not happen. Security needs to be beefed up in Anaheim.

Ducks4cup, questioning the validity of a story by a poster that's been here for a while when you yourself have just shown up is going to be seen as pretty insulting. Basically you're going to be seen as calling him a liar, it doesn't matter if you didn't mean it that way or not.

HockeytownRyan, "PISS OFF DUCK ***** go back to your own site....."...I'm pretty sure that's not the type of thing the bulk of the people on this site and the mods want being thrown around here. If you're trying to escalate things, you're doing a good job.

don't get me started on you too eh? Sharks Fan? yeah thought so... You hate Wings and their fans as well so pardon me if i take your post and Wipe my butt with it.

Dont even single me out......

If they have a issue with it Im sure they will take action..... Im not afraid of saying what I think is right....

if i think and see that Duck Fans are just here to Troll ..... I think they should go away....do you have a problem with that????? tough... deal with it .

Bunch of players that are thugs and fans who try to be like them, big surprise.

Sorry to hear about your luck, that sucks.

Do not worry, the Wings will win this series!

What are you doing? In your last two posts you're proving points for the Duck visitor, and tainting the rest of us with your really iffy remarks. Is it that you're really young and this is how you still react to verbal confrontation, even when it's mild? Otherwise you should know better. And even if you are younger, this venue is a really good place to learn to moderate your responses.

I'm still working on it. ^_^

<_< whatever..... you live in Texas noone is that way there in texas

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

don't get me started on you too eh? Sharks Fan? yeah thought so... You hate Wings and their fans as well so pardon me if i take your post and Wipe my butt with it.

If they have a issue with it Im sure they will take action..... Im not afraid of saying what I think is right....

if i think and see that Duck Fans are just here to Troll ..... I think they should go away....do you have a problem with that????? tough... deal with it .

At ease killer.

One might label you an ass with your responses.

I don't have to single you out, you've done that yourself.

I hate the wings and their fans - False

Trolls should go away - True

Me having a problem with that - False

Me having a problem with your continued swearing and uninstigated mistreatment of other fans and you interpreting everything from another team as a flame or troll post - True. I'm not alone, read some posts.