• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

Just got back from the game. RWNW brought it tonight, and so did the Wings! My brother said we were heard loud and clear on TV.

Franzen and Hossa were full of awesome tonight. Great to crack Hiller. His five-hole looks soft, and the Wings need to keep firing there and blocker side, where Sammy beat him. Just keep getting traffic in front of him and avoid his glove side.

Go Wings!

Kind of like Kopecky's play all season.

He got beat up by a Frenchman.

How much worse can it get for him?

At least the guy dropped the mits.

Yes Downey would have actually threw a punch but sometimes you gotta give a player credit when it is due.

*raises hand* I miss Pain Train! :(

Ugh, I can't even look at Getzlaf, he looks like some douchey college frat boy who spends all his time smoking weed, surfing, drinking beer and harrassing girls.

GO WINGS.

Geeze. Another very apt description. Good work! And I couldn't agree more.

Just got back from the game. RWNW brought it tonight, and so did the Wings! My brother said we were heard loud and clear on TV.

Franzen and Hossa were full of awesome tonight. Great to crack Hiller. His five-hole looks soft, and the Wings need to keep firing there and blocker side, where Sammy beat him. Just keep getting traffic in front of him and avoid his glove side.

Go Wings!

Indeed you guys did. Easily heard the Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie chants!!

At least the guy dropped the mits.

Yes Downey would have actually threw a punch but sometimes you gotta give a player credit when it is due.

Alright, I give him credit for increasing our fight count and for possibly hurting Beauchemin's hand.

Guest mindfly

Whats' the difference between the ozzy chants anyway...in columbus the BJ fans were like ooooooooooziiiiiiiiiiiiiii oooooooooooooozzzziiiiiiiiiii meanwhile the detroit fans go like ozzi-ozzi-ozzi.. is one for getting on his nerves and one is a supporting go-ozzi chant?

Same in Montreal when the habs fans said price's name really long like that when they didnt like his performance

Guest MrSandMan

Wings OWNED Ducks!

Chelios was brutal again tonight. He almost cost us another goal. I hope Ralfi is ready to go Sunday

Guest MrSandMan
And getting him off the ice in a critical late game situation, brah.

Their #3 Dman for our worst forward? I'll take that trade.

That's what I was thinking, and worse case scenario was Kops getting injured and Leino is forced to play GM#5 :D

Whats' the difference between the ozzy chants anyway...in columbus the BJ fans were like ooooooooooziiiiiiiiiiiiiii oooooooooooooozzzziiiiiiiiiii meanwhile the detroit fans go like ozzi-ozzi-ozzi.. is one for getting on his nerves and one is a supporting go-ozzi chant?

Same in Montreal when the habs fans said price's name really long like that when they didnt like his performance

Fans chant the opposing names goalie to taunt them. There's a difference between the Wings fans chanting Ozzie! Ozzie! Ozzie! and the Ducks fans taunting him by doing "Ossgooood" etc...

It was a very emotional game on my part. I was fist pumping like no other and I haven't done that in a while for a Wings game.

They faced their adversity and they overcame it... for now. Hopefully from here on out they can just play their game and execute to perfection.

GIVE THAT MAN (OR GIRL) A CIGAR!!!! :thumbup:

post Yesterday, 10:05 PM

Post #506

1st Line All-Star

Group Icon

Hall of Fame Booster

Hossa's going to score tonight.

Me too, please? I'm a girl. Does that still count?! :huh:

Edited by Vladifan

OH MY GOD.

OZZIE CHANT!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU RWNW.

OMG! Is than an Ozzie chant!

Love the Ozzy chant!

OZZIE CHANT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Ozzie chant! :P

The Wings fans in Anaheim are awesome! Totally kicking the home crowd's asses.

And the "Ozzie! Ozzie! Ozzie!" chants ring off the rafters in the enemy rink.

RWNW ROCKS!!!

That Ozzie chant was funny as hell.

RWN:W YOU ARE AWESOME!

:D Yes, we are awesome. Anaheim fans=sad. RWNW=happy.

The Red Wings fans' chants were VERY loud on the TV tonight. Music to my ears.

I know you can't be a Wings fan.

No true Wings fan would ask a question as retarded as that.

Go Wings!

You guys were pushy and loud and GREAT! I heard yeh all the way from Texass!

And getting him off the ice in a critical late game situation, brah.

Their #3 Dman for our worst forward? I'll take that trade.

Normally, yes. But not with a 2-goal lead in the third. No need to give them momentum. Bad fight by Kopecky.

Wow I was LOUD tonight - we had a few wings fans around us and AndyinSDCA and FUUFNF were in the sections on either side of us! It was FREAKING AWESOME!! I have no flipping voice.

WHAT A GAME! I am so happy! It was so much fun!!!

Normally, yes. But not with a 2-goal lead in the third. No need to give them momentum. Bad fight by Kopecky.

I've flown from one side of this planet to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's some all-powerful Force momentum controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls the Wings' destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

Actually i think this helped us, although Kopecky got fed, we are not known for fighting and he is a 4th liner and he took one for the team by sitting one of the their top4 d-men.

When they scored late in the 2nd i knew it was over. haha. Anyways looks like hossa gots some game. Ducks used all their gas in the tank in 1st 10 min or so. Bobby Ryan was was laying on the ice about half the game or more lol. And pronger looked erked with the sight of the octos.

Edited by Duck Guy