• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly
I know you can't be a Wings fan.

No true Wings fan would ask a question as retarded as that.

FU

How can "ossgoooood" be taunting while "ozzi-ozzi-ozzi" is supporting etc, whats the difference?

Guest mindfly
I'm waiting for the postgame interviews, they're not up on NHL.com yet <_<

Marian Hossa 1on1 @ tsn.ca + Mike Babcock post game intreview @ tsn.ca

FU

How can "ossgoooood" be taunting while "ozzi-ozzi-ozzi" is supporting etc, whats the difference?

The same way that "Booooo!" can be a taunt where "Wooo!" can be supportive.

You're not the brighest crayon in the box, are you?

Guest MrSandMan
when they scored 42 seconds in, I wanted to kill a fu--ing puppy. But we pulled it together! Great finish boys

Me too, but that goal is what forced Babcock to switch up the lines. The rest is history :D

And the moment you've all been waiting for:

PICTURES from tonight's game! Your RWNW Crew proudly presents:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1193...mp;l=cb66da8175

and

Part Deux:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1193...mp;l=8fd5111aee

And the gal in the Ducks jersey is the one who passed the information on to the Ponda after the voilence happened on Tuesday night. She and I have known each other since we were in elementary school and the man in the pictures with her is her dad. :) We were yelling at each other (jokingly of course "Let's go RED WINGS then her Let's go DUCKS") we did this for awhile and the man between us looked at us both and I said we've known each other a LONG time.. .LOL

Enjoy!!! I'm so happy we could provide a win for the boys tonight! We were loud and proud tonight as you could probably hear!!

And the moment you've all been waiting for:

PICTURES from tonight's game! Your RWNW Crew proudly presents:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1193...mp;l=cb66da8175

and

Part Deux:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1193...mp;l=8fd5111aee

And the gal in the Ducks jersey is the one who passed the information on to the Ponda after the voilence happened on Tuesday night. She and I have known each other since we were in elementary school and the man in the pictures with her is her dad. :) We were yelling at each other (jokingly of course "Let's go RED WINGS then her Let's go DUCKS") we did this for awhile and the man between us looked at us both and I said we've known each other a LONG time.. .LOL

Enjoy!!! I'm so happy we could provide a win for the boys tonight! We were loud and proud tonight as you could probably hear!!

Everytime someone does something like this I am like "whoa, how can we have a friend in common?" But then it's Lilja, haha.

good to see the wings DESTOROY THE QUACKS. Good to see the pond be full of wing fans, since duck fans are all band wagoners. Since they don't even sell out during hte playoff games, Since their fans aren't hockey fans.

I hope you guys knock perry, Pronger, Brookbank, Whitney, Getzlaf, Ryan, Ebbet, etc. Injure their whole team, you guys are probably saying thats kind of jacked up, I DONT' CARE, injure their whole goon team. You saw in game 3, what they do at the end of the game, four ducks go after one red wing. I saw that in every Shark game in the regular season. Especially in the last game. I wouldn't mind Brad Stuart knocking out Perry out of the series.

Good game by everyone today:). It was nice to chat with you guys in the Chatroom, if anyone is reading this from the chatroom. See you guys on sunday:) maybe, its mothers day. haha

"When you take a punch to the head it's always scary, so we'll see,'' Kopecky said. "Right now I don't know (the damage). I feel all right.''

Kopecky viewed it as a good exchange <<<<<<<< :blink::huh:

he must have got hit harder then he thinks...... next time he should just skate to the box

Edited by tdinc

Guest Four

Just saw the fight, poor Kopy.. At least he tried =[

We looked pretty dominant from the two videos I watched and both lines were making good plays, HFF had the best game by far, good on their parts I love to see Filppula stepping up. Just awesome.

Edited by Four

"When you take a punch to the head it's always scary, so we'll see,'' Kopecky said. "Right now I don't know (the damage). I feel all right.''

Kopecky viewed it as a good exchange <<<<<<<< :blink::huh:

he must have got hit harder then he thinks...... next time he should just skate to the box

I think by "exchange" he meant taking Blow-a-man off the ice to reduce their defensive core even more. Let's face it, Kopecky does little to reduce our on-ice threats, but taking the *ucks already reduced D-man core down by one more serves the team well.