• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

Kopecky DID take Beauchemin off for FIVE crucial minutes and for that he is to be commended. WHO Lost their heads thier in the heat of physical play? Not the Wings.

If Kopecky can't go, in a perfect world Draper would be coming in, but if Draper still can't go, would you prefer Abdelkader, Leino or Meech?

Kopecky DID take Beauchemin off for FIVE crucial minutes and for that he is to be commended. WHO Lost their heads thier in the heat of physical play? Not the Wings.

This.

Any time you can exchange your 4th liner for the opposing team's top 4 d-man in the final half of regulation, you do it.

"I looked back and I see it was a blatant elbow when I was hunched over coughing up blood, not even battling,'' Wisniewski said. "So it shows a little bit of a gutless play by one of their players.''

:rolleyes:

I think by "exchange" he meant taking Blow-a-man off the ice to reduce their defensive core even more. Let's face it, Kopecky does little to reduce our on-ice threats, but taking the *ucks already reduced D-man core down by one more serves the team well.

:clap:

that's exactly what he meant. Way to go, Kopy. You're the man. He might not have the skills to be a superstar, but he's played well for this team and given it his all. I just hope he's OK...

edit: hey, my post is #1939... my two favorite players' numbers. Good omen on a lousy Friday, that!! I take what I can get, see... :blush:

Edited by puckloo39

I loved this game. Hiller has been exposed as an average goalie. He has NO glove hand or BLOCKER.

The Wings made him look good in the game 2's OT and Game 3 when all they did was fire one 40' parameter shot after another.

When they actually drive to the net and fire high, he has no answer. And he's also shown that his 5-hole is wide open.

If the Ducks had a legit 2nd line they would be far more dangerous. But without Perry or Getzlaf on the ice their forwards look like kittens swatting a ball of yarn.

Man, there were a LOT of Red Wing fans in the Honda Center

tell me about it.. im blown away! i mean you see this all the time in the reg season but playoffs is a different story, yet the wings nation is everywhere! the best was last night when the wings got called for penalty in the 1st and the boos were deafening! and who can forget the ozzie cheers (not jeers). LOVED IT! :)

tell me about it.. im blown away! i mean you see this all the time in the reg season but playoffs is a different story, yet the wings nation is everywhere! the best was last night when the wings got called for penalty in the 1st and the boos were deafening! and who can forget the ozzie cheers (not jeers). LOVED IT! :)

That's another response to give to those who try to say the Red Wings aren't popular because the Joe doesn't always sell out. Explain why youre guarunteed to see a large number of the red and white anywhere else the Red Wings go on the road. :thumbup:

Wings better strap on another layer of armor things are going to get dirty. Hopefully the refs will do their jobs as the dust busters. :D

I had the same reaction a lot of you obviously did about this point. Nuthin' much happened (don't know why, knowing the Ducks...) but I especially watched the refs during the third period. And it seemed that if they even saw a hint of confrontation they were right there. Good for them!

You must be a very angry person

Nice period by the Wings. Scary stuff if they continue this.

I do think if Hiller lets one more in, you will see Jiggy. Would be interesting if he plays well if he does get the call. It would be crazy if he gets the call for Game 5. He has not played in a LONG time

Nice prophetic post. I hope they do put Guigere in, but I don't think it's gonna happen. <_<

Lol, right now the commentators are rehearsing the "storyline". This is absolutely hilarious. This has to be because im in SoCal.

Don't know if anyone comments on this later in the thread but I'm thinking you were watching their extra channel, 604. That's what was happening here in Texas, anyway. Weird, wondrous and wacky to say the least. :blink:

We've killed 5-minute penalties before and still won.

That's not why Anaheim lost that game. The Ducks lost that game because the Wings flat out out-worked them at the end. That's all.

And to add to the discussion....I firmly believe that's going to continue. The Wings know now they can't let up. If they keep driving the way they did tonight and playing their game, they will take this series. Period. End of discussion. ;)

Giguere doesn't move. Hes just really fat.

Not that I want him/them to win this series...jeeezusss!....but I was just thinking that it's got to be harder on goalies when bad things happen in their lives because their job is half-mental and half-physical. They can't continually vent and fly around and hit people like other players on the ice. So in that sense, I feel bad for him, but not that bad!

Kopecky finally fights, and he chooses a TERRIBLE time and gets his ass beaten.

I really didn't see how it started, but what would a lot of you guys have said if he'd backed down instead? The kid can't win. <_<

:thumbup:

Now they have Pronger, Niedermayer and Whitney all tired as the defenceman, helps us a ton.

I vote this post the best response to the whole Kopy collection of crap. :clap: :clap: :clap::)

I know it's on FSD

...Don't know if someone responds to this later either, but it'll be on the NHL network (215 - DirectTV) at 4pm CDT. I can't imagine it won't be shown on FSD in Michigan.

Edited by Vladifan

Oh.....by the way.....

Welcome Home, Boys!!!

It's great to have you back!!!!

Actually they're not scheduled to leave Long Beach till 9:00 AM PDT tho for some reason that flight schedule just disappeared. I do see the scheduled arrival for the refueling stop in KS has been delayed, so who knows when they'll actually get home. At least they spent the night here and hopefully had a good nights sleep on the beach.