• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

BBQ! Although I have never personally indirectly cooked or smoked something (its on my to do list), I can't resist the smokey flavor or the experience and technique of cooking something via BBQ or grilling. My mouth is literally salivating at the thought, although I'm sure the charcoal grill for employee appreciation day outside my window might have something to do with it.

Grilled steak and potatoes or grilled chicken and corn

I'm usually a chicken gal, but if it's grilled, give me steak. Potatoes also give it the slight edge over corn, although I like both.

Figs or dried apricots?

Edited by 55fan

I'm usually a chicken gal, but if it's grilled, give me steak. Potatoes also give it the slight edge over corn, although I like both.

Figs or dried apricots?

figs, of the two choices... although apricot jam is my favorite above all other jam/jellies.

I just like food, I guess... :blush:

horseback riding or water skiing? I can't do either, BTW.

figs, of the two choices... although apricot jam is my favorite above all other jam/jellies.

I just like food, I guess... :blush:

horseback riding or water skiing? I can't do either, BTW.

I water skied a lot growing up so I'd have to go with that.

Berber or plush?

hardwood. But of the two, plush. Some berbers are nice, too. I prefer squooshy carpet which shows the vacuum marks... it gives me a sense of accomplishment.

PG or X?

PG. Unless your talking X-Files.

Vitamin Water or Gatorade?

PG. Unless your talking X-Files.

Vitamin Water or Gatorade?

Hmm. That's a good one actually. With AbdelGatorade, you have more of a variety of flavors that taste really good. But Vitamin Water is starting to come out with better ones. Berry Cherry for instance, great stuff.

The majority of my day isn't spent in strenuous physical activity that is required of an athlete, so I'm going with Vitamin Water.

Liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets?

Hmm. That's a good one actually. With AbdelGatorade, you have more of a variety of flavors that taste really good. But Vitamin Water is starting to come out with better ones. Berry Cherry for instance, great stuff.

The majority of my day isn't spent in strenuous physical activity that is required of an athlete, so I'm going with Vitamin Water.

Liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets?

The wife uses dryer sheets.

Replying to This or That when you don't have an opinion or waiting until someone else answers that does have an opinion?

Getting hit by a cake. (i know, i know...)

Todd Jones or Fernando Rodney. (Tigers edge-of-your-seat closing pitchers)

Rodney.

I saw this one on Best Damn a few years ago: A fastball to the face from Randy Johnson or getting caught in bed with Ray Lewis' wife?

Some obvious fastball pros: You know what's coming. You know where the pain will be.

Cons: It still hurts. A lot. You could even die.

Caught in bed pros: Very small chance you'd be able to run away and get enough distance to file a restraining order. Still, a chance is a chance.

Cons: Ray Lewis is crazy. If you can't run away, there will be pain everywhere including places you probably weren't aware of that would hurt to the point that you would rather die.

I can't figure out what I am supposed to choose from the post above, so I give up. :unsure:

disco music or heavy metal?

Aww mannnnn! I couldn't figure it out either that's why I wanted one of you to decide. Don't make me choose!

Anyways, day off every time the opportunity comes. Why do you think every one who has been in the full time work force for a couple years after college grabs you and shakes you while screaming, "Enjoy this now! Please, do it for me! What does fresh air feel like?" Seriously, when was the last time you were able to just do absolutely nothing? Feels great sometimes.

Real sugar or new age xylitol?