• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

Gahh I'm getting restless! Still 3 hours until game time. So the rumors about Babcock dressing an enforcer are false then? (Well, besides Sammy - he's quite the terror, if only the refs wouldn't hold him back :rolleyes::lol:) I hope that any goonery from the Ducks doesn't hurt us in the long run.

Wings - 3 (Hudler, Datsyuk, Holmstrom)

Ducks - 2

Here's to well-fought series clincher. Go Wings! Go Ozzie!! FINISH THEM!!!!

So the rumors about Babcock dressing an enforcer are false then?

I'm sure Mac was just brought up to be a good character guy in the dressing room and stuff. He never had a shot of getting into the line up. Considering how good the Wings have been in the last two games there's no way they'd make any changes (besides the obvious addition of Rafalski).

I hope that any goonery from the Ducks doesn't hurt us in the long run.

They're been pretty well-behaved in the series, all things considered. Unless it gets really out of hand late I don't anticipate anything out of the ordinary.

I'm sure Mac was just brought up to be a good character guy in the dressing room and stuff. He never had a shot of getting into the line up. Considering how good the Wings have been in the last two games there's no way they'd make any changes (besides the obvious addition of Rafalski).

As it should be. Mac will probably bring a healthy stack of victory cigars to share, just in case.

They're been pretty well-behaved in the series, all things considered. Unless it gets really out of hand late I don't anticipate anything out of the ordinary.

Even so, if "ordinary" for the Ducks includes Cleary getting jacked in the eye, Homer getting sandwiched, and Hudler lying on the ice bleeding, I'm still a bit worried.

Edited by PenaltyShot 96

West.

Half of the crowd was Wings fans for game 4.

I'm pretty sure we will represent tonight. I'm hoping for an Octopus. I never laughed so hard when that guy threw one on the penguins ice, got kicked out, then came back with a separate ticket. Wings got this tonight!

Wings->3 (Homer, Hossa, Filps)

Ducks->2 (who gives a s***)

LETS GO WINGS!!!!

Our Beloved Wings will put on a clinic tonight. High scoring destruction of the quacks.

6-1 Wings win

Hossa x2

Mule x 3

Lebda 1

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nhl: :nhl: :nhl: :nhl: :nhl:

But let's remember it's desperation hockey for the Ducks tonight. I expect a little more physical aggressiveness from them. They don't have anything to lose.

As it should be. Mac will probably bring a healthy stack of victory cigars to share, just in case.

Even so, if "ordinary" for the Ducks includes Cleary getting jacked in the eye, Homer getting sandwiched, and Hudler lying on the ice bleeding, I'm still a bit worried.

Thats just ordinary for the playoffs.

This one is funny too!

1. Prongdangle - When your tool is literally "off the job"; due to some nasty socially spreadable disease.

example - "What about poor old E-Monster - got a bad dose of the clap, bet his prong's gonna be doing nothing more than dangling at the moment - Poor Prongdangle".

and it looks like some upset Edmonton fans help create a new urban slang word:

1. Pronger - A Pronger is when you sign a contract or you make a deal for a certain number of years and then just blow it off for a dumbass reason.

example - Now that Hemsky has signed a six year contract with the Edmonton Oilers, let's hope he doesn't pull a Pronger.

2. Pronger - Lying about the facts to make yourself feel better about being a weasel and dodging your responsibilities.

The word originates from the infamous hockey player Chris Pronger, who spreads the untrue rumours about irate Edmonton fans burning his furniture, including his baby's crib, after he asked to be traded from the Oilers. Although Pronger could not be reached for comment, it is assumed he was trying to divert attention from the fact that he asked to be traded from the Oilers after completing a measly one year of his five year contract.

example - I totally prongered about being sick today. I told my boss I had massive diarrhea, but in fact I just hate my job and didn't feel like going.

3. Pronger - A pronger is a complete failure and loser in every capacity. A pronger has a failed career, no money, and is usually a male with no libido left. A pronger cannot get laid and usually lives in a run down neighborhood with his parents. It truly describes the ultimate loser.

examples - The guy did not make his rent payment this month. He is a complete "pronger"

or

do your homework because you do not want to be a complete "pronger" when you grow up.

Got a friend here that says Hiller is going to be on his A game tonight. :lol:

He's gonna have to because 2/3 of Anaheim's top line is hurt, and guys like Christiansen and Miller are not finishers.

Selanne is going to have to step up huge the the Ducks.

But IMO the Wings know how to break them down and score in Hiller.

4-2 Detroit.

:siren: