• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Couldn't believe how classy Getzlaf was tonight...congratulating Lidstrom before the buzzer had even sounded, taking extra time with everybody in the handshake line...I was impressed.

Guest Four
Someone buy Dan Cleary a whole lot of beer, steak and maybe a lap dance or twelve. Man earned it tonight.

He's Newfie - he wants FISH!!

Edited by Four

Couldn't believe how classy Getzlaf was tonight...congratulating Lidstrom before the buzzer had even sounded, taking extra time with everybody in the handshake line...I was impressed.

Agree. I didn't know a duck was capable of such class. I was impressed.

So funny.

Those ******* in Anaheim including their coach, bitching and whining and crying like little babies.

Mike Babcock doing the post game interview giving props to Hiller and Getzlaf.

STAY CLASSY DUCKS, AND ENJOY THE GOLF COURSE.

The pride of Riverhead Newfoundland scores the winner, Euro-Wings indeed :D

Only fitting that the stepchildren of Canada puts away Brian Burks love children!

Guest mindfly

What did you guys thought about ericssons play? Except the stick part that made him fumble a bit... i dunno i think he's feeling the foot injury abit he looked a bit lost at times.

Ok, so far tonight, you are right. Overall though, the Wings try to draw penalties the same freaking way.

Oh, and its only Wiznewski. Selanne was actually bleeding and needed to be treated.

I saw no blood on him or on the trainer's towel. Nuthin'.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is our first series clincher at home since the 2002 Stanley Cup finals, no?

4-2 over NSH @ NSH

4-2 over CGY @ CGY

4-2 over SJ @ SJ

4-2 over NSH @ NSH

4-0 over COL @ COL

4-2 over DAL @ DAL

4-2 over PIT @ PIT

Babcock seems a little pissed off. Got on Cleary a little bit. Not giving too many compliments to any of his players.... I guess glad to see he isn't satisfied.

Agreed. Babcock seemed pissed. I LOVED how he said the Wings were the better team six of the seven games. Man, kind of odd to rag on Ericsson and Cleary after knocking out the Lousy&%ucks.

Agreed. Babcock seemed pissed. I LOVED how he said the Wings were the better team six of the seven games. Man, kind of odd to rag on Ericsson and Cleary after knocking out the Lousy&%ucks.

Where are you guys watching this?????