• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

What a game. I hate having to work during games, but I'm glad that part of my job is to watch the games. That was intense, let's catch our collective breath, ice up, and get ready to stick it to the Hawks. Looking forward to the Photoshop thread, and here's to Datsyuk, Filppula, and Holmstrom coming alive in the next round. I liked the line combos tonight, especially Flip on Pavel's wing. Go Wings, F the Ducks, Karma's a bee-yatch!

I'm still kind of amazed, it't not that the Ducks were better, but they did a good job of letting Detroit take the puck in the defensive zone so they could get back, and we could've had 8 goals a game if the Ducks defense didn't block so many shots and force the Wings to shoot wide.

Where are those damn Duck fans that come here?! Are they crying?

I can't understand why someone would want to be here trolling the opposite team's board when you could be high-fiving and celebrating with your own fans.

zetterberg was great. it felt like he had the puck all the time. 2 assist and great defensive play

dats made some great plays.. i'm sure his point production will come next round

helm god damn what a goal.. awesome

i hate the ducks more than any team and it's not even close! pronger and perry :battle: but damsn they work hard and are a very tough team to beat.. getzlaf was great and his line was dangerous the whole series. i think this was a GREAT warm up for the hawks series.

hawks feels like a bunch of kittens compared to ducks

wings in 5 :D

Edited by hak

I went to the closet tonight and grabbed the Yzerman jersy instead of the Z... We need some old schoold mojo!!!!!!!!!!

I wore a different Wings' tee, and had my Konstantinov jersey folded on the sofa next to me so I could touch his name on it and rub it for luck. IT WORKED!! YEEEEHAAAAA!!!

:w00t2: :w00t2: :w00t2: :w00t2:

Oh man, this is amazing. Feel on top of the world. I dare say it, I feel more exhilarated then when we beat the Pens?

me too!!!

by the same token i would have been absolutely devastated had we lost that. it seemed like everything was going against us there - full credit to the wings to keep going through the obstacles like that.

I don't have the words.

Or maybe I do.....

ATTENTION MrSandMan:

I was wrong. You were right.

You lucky folks in Detroit, enjoy the Wings feed, (unfortunately I'm stuck with the ducks feed, and had to turn it off.....).

Oh....and speaking of the ducks announcers:

I'd like to thank Brian Hayward for his "since this is likely our last HOME broadcast this year, I'd like to thank....." speech during the waning minutes of Game 6.

He said that because FSW and Prime Ticket no longer had rights to broadcast in the Confernce and Cup finals.

....just so everyone knows...I have used my last prayer to the Hockey God's for this game. I stated " if you give the Wings the Heart & Drive, and power to win this game that I know they can.....I will not ask the Hockey God's for anything else for the rest of the series!"......................so...if we are in need of a Hockey Gods Prayer again.....(which I doubt!) PLEASE pick up my slack!

HudlerFanatic in Kodiak Alaska.........