• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 2 GDT: Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Oh ok. Sowee. But that Pav and Hoss thing didn't work so I should probably adjust my approach. First time I just played with the calendar date. Second time I made it more salient to the Wings. I should probably go more general like the first time... Weather? I don't know.

:lol:

Random numbers is good. Like...1672. That's a nice number. *shrugs*

It started out to piss my dad off.

:lol: I suspected that. You're quite a feisty one.

Their players just seemed more likeable and when he had to go to Detroit on business, he'd bring me back Wings stuff. So I've been a die-hard for 15 years now. Wouldn't trade it in for anything else in the world.

True, true. They did have some really good image boys back then. Like for me I think it was Fedorov that first got me into the game. Looking back on it I don't think I've seen a more talented player than he was in his prime. However, it was Stevie and Nick that kept me interested in it as well as actually playing the sport with friends.

:lol:

Random numbers is good. Like...1672. That's a nice number. *shrugs*

Haha... At first I didn't read that correctly and thought it said 1972 and thought, 'That wasn't the year the Hawks last won the cup was it? Nooo that's not right.'

But I don't know. I'll come up with something and I'm sure Pavel will greatly approve the shenanigans.

Check out this message from the Hawks board:

"My prediction:

For good or bad, Campbell will be involved in the outcome. He will either score or set up a goal by pinching in or carrying the puck deep OR he will give up a goal by attempting to pinch or bring the puck deep and turning it over.

Lets hope for the first scenario."

HAHAHAHA, that guy is good

Nice call by that guy. The Hawks D has been absolute garbage with the puck. Good for us, not so much for them. Surprisingly, Cam Barker, the guy who got blowtorched on about 5 bad pinches in the Vancouver series, has been the one guy we haven't killed yet, unless I'm forgetting it.