• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Icer

Patrick Kane Plays With Dolls

Rate this topic

Hey man, they aint nuthin wrong with that! This will make for a great topic of discussion at the next tea party I have have with all my stuffed animals. They will be incensed to say the least!

Ah, the parts are starting to come together now; from: Toronto Star.

"That's why I was brought in here as a draft pick," Kane, the first overall selection in 2007, said yesterday. "I'm not out there to be blocking shots and fighting guys."

I'm pretty sure you're joking but you know this was taken out of context. That was just Kane's way of saying he needs to start scoring points against Detroit.

This was the line that preceded that comment:

Kane, though, acknowledged Chicago can't be successful if he's held without a point as he was in Detroit's 5-2 win Sunday.

Tallon: I got a good deal on that boy. The scouts said he showed a lot of promise

Savard: He brought his ******* toys with him!!!

Tallon: I'd rather have him playing with his toys than playing with himself.

Is playing with those big ass GI Joes playing with dolls? A kid near me had those guys growing up and we used to play GI Joe all the time. :P

THOSE ARE ACTION FIGURES NOT DOLLS!!!!! :D

esteef

Edited by esteef

Guest Shoreline

Eh, I did the same thing playing with my two sisters growing up. Although, one was busy fighting off cancer for years, the other kinda got past dolls rather quickly.. well.. Barbie dolls.. instead turned to goth dolls, vampires, werewolves, and s***. I regret the day I ever showed her Ginger Snaps. :ph34r:

Great story though. :P

Edited by Shoreline

Ya who carers? I didn't even bother with the article. I just got a glimpse at his oldest sister and I forgot about the article. Blonde's a babe! :yowza:

Guest Shoreline
His mom is a MILF too...

Silence, or his dad will chokeslam you..

kane_l.jpg

Reading this story, I realized what is wrong with Corey Perry. He grew up playing with dolls, but he didn't have younger sisters to use as an excuse. Now, because of all the repressed shame he feels, he plays hockey like he's having a perpetual hissy fit. All joking aside, it's getting harder to summon up the hatred for these kids like with Anaheim, between Kane and Toews, who are undeniably the faces of this franchise, they have a couple of Boy Scouts who are as non-controversial and likeable as anyone in the league. I am sure we will take care of business in this round, but I'm looking forward to many more playoff matchups with this team, I'm sure the day will come when they clear that final hurdle (us) and make the Finals, but not anytime soon.