• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 5: Blackhawks 1 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Kill. Maim. Destroy. Obliterate. Annihilate. WIN.

Since this is a crucial game and a must-win (for both teams), the juju will be strong tonight. I won't be posting all that often so that I can listen to the game and concentrate the juju, but I will be rooting the Wings on every step of the way.

Wings win, Hank with the hat trick. LET'S DO IT!!

My First Video I made with Photos... GO WINGS!!

Best Viewed in HQ

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /> Edited by Taboni

LET'S DO THIS!!! As long as the Wings expect and prepare for the best damn effort the Blackhawks have put forth so far, we will win. This is the BHawks last gasp - we have to raise our energy to outmatch them, and avoid retaliating to any goonery.

I hope to see Filppula everywhere again like he was in Game 5, and if Havsplat plays he'd better get knocked on his ass by someone :hehe:

Wings - 3 (Filppula, Cleary, Zetterberg)

BHawks - 2

Kill. Maim. Destroy. Obliterate. Annihilate. WIN.

Since this is a crucial game and a must-win (for both teams), the juju will be strong tonight. I won't be posting all that often so that I can listen to the game and concentrate the juju, but I will be rooting the Wings on every step of the way.

Wings win, Hank with the hat trick. LET'S DO IT!!

What is the good juju song for today?

The Red Wings, finally, win 14 to 3.

Babcock takes my advice, goes with Leino - Filppula - Hossa, and on all 14 goals they simultaneously poke the pucks in, resulting in each of them having 42 points.

Yep, bring on the Pens.

Also, let's f***in' rage!

Guest mindfly

FFS this team is DEAD...

Lilja, Kopecky, Draper, Lidstrom, Datsyuk, Ericsson.... omfg