• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tdinc

Whos going to the Game 1 or 2?

Rate this topic

I feel so blessed that I can go to my First ever Stanly cup Finals on Saturday. I have gone to all the previous rounds and I am so dam excited. :yowza:

Edited by tdinc

in 20 years of fandum, i have never even been to a playoff game... can never afford it... this year is no diffrent, but a buddy said, if they make it to the finals he'd buy my ticket... and he is, were holding out for game 5

I'm going I'm going I'm going!!! :w00t2:

To both Games 1 and 2 :)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm in the midst of packing right now.

This is my FIRST EVER STANLEY CUP FINALS GAME.

You know that list of stuff you want to do over your lifetime. "Ahem" CHECK! lol

You know that list of stuff you want to do over your lifetime. "Ahem" CHECK! lol

Awesome! Have fun!

I'll try to make it to games 3, 4, and 6 (if necessary) for Joe Vision. I'm too poor to pay for a ticket to a game right now, though. The $60 I paid for my ticket to the game against the Rangers this season was tough enough to afford!

I'm going to game 1 and 2!!! We are thinking of just getting a hotel room in the D since Sat's. game is at 8 and Sun is at 12. Any ideas on where is a good place to stay?

sundays game is not at 12pm.... that was a rumor but the nhl website says TBD-Evening

All those who are going, have a great time. It's definately a lifetime experience.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol you just convinced me to take a solo run (never been to a game solo before) but screw it (how many opportunities do you get in your life to watch your favorite team play in the finals??). And yes, I get to check this puppy off my list too. Been to rounds 1,2 and 3, but never the finals so I so stoked to go.

GO WINGS!!!!

lol you just convinced me to take a solo run (never been to a game solo before) but screw it (how many opportunities do you get in your life to watch your favorite team play in the finals??). And yes, I get to check this puppy off my list too. Been to rounds 1,2 and 3, but never the finals so I so stoked to go.

GO WINGS!!!!

solo runs aren't so bad. I did one earlier this year to a game against Calgary. As long as you're a Wings fan, you'll have people around you to celebrate with and will help you out with the streets/parking in Detroit.

lol you just convinced me to take a solo run but going to Game 1 (never been to a game solo before) but screw it (how many opportunities do you get in your life to watch your favorite team play in the finals??). And yes, I get to check this puppy off my list too. Been to rounds 1,2 and 3, but never the finals so I so stoked to go.

GO WINGS!!!!

Game 2 here! :D

I seem to be collecting teams and wins as I go along...

Chicago, 3-0 win.

Anaheim, 3-2 win in the shootout (Hudler).

Nashville in the WCQF, 2-1 win in OT (Franzen).

Dallas in the WCF, 2-1 win.

NY Rangers, 5-4 win in OT (Hossa, goal #300).

Kings, 6-4 win.

Blue Jackets, 2-8 loss. :(

Wild, 3-2 win.

Blue Jackets in the WCQF, 3-0 win.

I'm 8-1. Not bad! :D

Game 2 here! :D

I seem to be collecting teams and wins as I go along...

Chicago, 3-0 win.

Anaheim, 3-2 win in the shootout (Hudler).

Nashville in the WCQF, 2-1 win in OT (Franzen).

Dallas in the WCF, 2-1 win.

NY Rangers, 5-4 win in OT (Hossa, goal #300).

Kings, 6-4 win.

Blue Jackets, 2-8 loss. :(

Wild, 3-2 win.

Blue Jackets in the WCQF, 3-0 win.

I'm 8-1. Not bad! :D

Well done!! Both games I have been to at the Joe this season the Wings have won by 5 goals (8-3 vs. Edmonton and 6-1 vs. Dallas) so that's just a little something for all you gamblers out there to think about for tomorrow night when I go ;) I'll settle for a 1 goal win though tomorrow!

Going to Game 1. Leaving P-town in about an hour. This is my first SCF game!!!!

My last playoff game was WCF game 5 last year :no:

I was also at Game 3 vs. the Ducks in the WCF in '07 (in Anaheim) :(

- both losses

I haven't had a great late season playoff track record, but I've got a hunch I'm due. (I have seen several early round victories, though).

FYI my first ever playoff game was Ozzy's first ever playoff shutout - 2-0 over the Sharks in '94.