• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

The offical good Karma thread

Rate this topic

If there was the letter i in the word pens, then maybe

Thanks for sharing...

Malkin was awesome for my fantasy team obviously, although I lost the championship game.

I also like Mark Scally, who played two preseason games with the Pens in 2000, including the first game in Blue Jackets history.

I actually considered them my second favorite team for a while, back when they sucked, were drawing four digits per game and were about to move to KC if they didn't get a new arena. Now that they're good and popular, they've sort of lost their appeal and the Oilers have probably overtaken them. Since I'm a Wings fan, I'm into charity cases for my 2nd favorite team I guess.

Say something nice or that you like about the Pens, eh?

Well, there's the fact that.........., um................they are very.............................er.....................?!

I'll get back to you on that.

Edited by MidMichSteve

Mario is awesome and courageous. I admire that he has brought the Penguins back from the brink of extinction. It makes the "green" part of me happy.

I also think that Sid is really hot except that he has an outie belly button and I prefer innies.

Mario is awesome and courageous. I admire that he has brought the Penguins back from the brink of extinction. It makes the "green" part of me happy.

I also think that Sid is really hot except that he has an outie belly button and I prefer innies.

Oh man... How have you not gotten flamed for this?

Oh man... How have you not gotten flamed for this?

Well, it's in a good karma thread, so I'm supposed to be saying nice things. And the Mario story really is a good one (total seriousness there). And women really do think Sid is hot, except during the playoffs when it looks like he had muskrat for lunch and forgot to wash up. And his belly button really is his weak point from an aesthetic point of view (during the regular season). I mean no offense to outies.

Well, it's in a good karma thread, so I'm supposed to be saying nice things. And the Mario story really is a good one (total seriousness there). And women really do think Sid is hot, except during the playoffs when it looks like he had muskrat for lunch and forgot to wash up. And his belly button really is his weak point from an aesthetic point of view (during the regular season). I mean no offense to outies.

I should've only quoted the Crosby part. I agree with the Mario story and I guess I can see how some would think Sid is attractive but I would hope that wasn't just based on those pics of his shirtless.

Haha, ever have a guy come up to you with this pick up line, "You know... I heard you like innies... My nickname in high school was the grand canyon you know?... Also, I'd like to get innie you, if you know what I mean?"

OMG! Like I think the Penguins are so cool cuz like they have the most adorable outfits with those sweet little cartoon penguins on 'em. And like they have this really cute captain who has these big super-smoochy lips and all this dreamy wavy hair and stuff and he's like really into his feelings and emotions and embraces his femininity and not afraid to like cry all the time and stuff! OMG they are just like so awesome!

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

hilarious.....absolutely hilarious!!....Karma my ass.....lets go Wings!!

How's this for good karma?

http://www.freep.com/article/20090529/SPOR...9066/1053/rss17

Maxime Talbot, on playing against Marian Hossa: “There’s nothing I’d like more than to be able to shake Marian’s hand at the end of this series, look him in the eye and say, ‘You chose the wrong team.’"

I should've only quoted the Crosby part. I agree with the Mario story and I guess I can see how some would think Sid is attractive but I would hope that wasn't just based on those pics of his shirtless.

Haha, ever have a guy come up to you with this pick up line, "You know... I heard you like innies... My nickname in high school was the grand canyon you know?... Also, I'd like to get innie you, if you know what I mean?"

At my age, the only pick up line I get is "Due to the holiday weekend, garbage pick up has been rescheduled for Tuesday. Please have items on the curb by 9:00 am."