• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

We have no heart! We are missing the heart that the Red Wings always play with. Babs need to find the heart that is missing and shock. The Wings can still win this game but it is going to take a huge turn around of the D

We're still winning the Cup, guys! CALM DOWN!! Let them have their (very) shotty games. We had a few against Anaheim. Let em play poorly.. rest up.. and come out FIRED UP in Detroit so the Pens don't even know what HIT them. Let Dats rest some more so he will be even more of a firecracker when he comes out. It'll be OKAY.

Guest mindfly

Thank you wings PP for showing up!

Thank you rafalski for being such a great defenseman

Thank you detroit for showing so much heart and determination

I honestly don't know whats wrong with these guys at this point. Extreme exhaustion, sickness, apathy (it's starting to look like it). I mean, we have looked severely incompetant a LOT the last 2 games, and it seems like our sticks have cement on them.

We're being out-hussled and out worked.

THEY WANT IT MORE.

It's a long series, and at least we won it last year.

GO WINGS.

They seem lazy, like they are not even trying. Where's the leadership to rally them and keep them falling apart? WTH!

Why didn't Babcock call a time out to calm things down?

I'd love to know Babcock's reasons why he took Abdelkader out. At least he brought some energy to this team while Leinoand Maltby have been invisible

Especially Maltby. He's the most useless player on the team.

What a pathetic period.

If there was any evidence of who wants this game more, you saw it in that period. What an absolute comedy of errors and idiocy on the ice.

A half-assed effort defensively. It appears that the players' brains have already flown back for Game 5, because they sure weren't using them in the second period.

Disgraceful.

I think it's rather obvious that the refs are going very easy on the rough play. This isn't a bad thing.. if you take advantage of it. Whether it's Bylsma or the players on the Pens roster, they certainly have.

The Wings, on the other hand, just.. aren't. They need to start cracking heads a bit, shoving down guys in front of the net, landing hits even if they're a little late, bumping guys in the slot.

Seriously, have you seen any penalties called on a late hit or interference in the slot this series? The Wings need to take advantage of this instead of being the victim.

We're still winning the Cup, guys! CALM DOWN!! Let them have their (very) shotty games. We had a few against Anaheim. Let em play poorly.. rest up.. and come out FIRED UP in Detroit so the Pens don't even know what HIT them. Let Dats rest some more so he will be even more of a firecracker when he comes out. It'll be OKAY.

Well at least the glass is half full for someone !! :thumbup::ph34r:

Guest Shoreline
They seem lazy, like they are not even trying. Where's the leadership to rally them and keep them falling apart? WTH!

Why didn't Babcock call a time out to calm things down?

He did already call a time-out, likely when it was 3-2 Penguins.

1) I'm tired of seeing Malkin on a breakaway.

2) I'm tired of seeing 3 on 2s in our zone.

3) I'm tired of seeing Wings players remain oblivious to poke checks.

4) I'm tired of the WIgns passing the puck into each other skates.

5) I'm tired of the Wings shooting from the outside.

6) I'm tired of the WIngs trying to pass pretty right through all five Pittsburgh players.

7) I'm tired of seeing Kronwall f*** up and not keep the puck from going all the way to open ice for a Pittsburgh player to carry.

8) I'm tired of seeing Homer be useless.

This, coming from a fan who almost never calls out individual players (unless you are Kopecky). I'm so frustrated. I'm an eternal optimist but I have a bad feeling, watching the Pens perform the past few games, that if we lose tonight, we won't win again this series, let alone win the Cup... The WIngs need to play like they want it and stop trying to be pretty.

I'd love to know Babcock's reasons why he took Abdelkader out. At least he brought some energy to this team while Leinoand Maltby have been invisible

He had problems playing on the wing I think is the reason

Still 20 min to play. Wings can still Win this. Big odds but they played games like this before. sloppy crappy then they show up and blast in goals.

GO WINGS!!!! still Keeping the cup!!