• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Hoss needs to apologize to Zetterberg. In Datsyuk's continuing absence, Hank has tried to play like at least 2.5 players per shift, tried to make up for the vacuum caused by losing our best playmaker.

It shows. Z is going to wind up in a rest home before this is over. Say you're sorry, Marian. <_<

This is ******* embarrasing. Same as last year. Learn how to win on the road and show some ******* heart. Stuart is a bumb, even though he scored the second goal. Nice giveaways. When it comes down to it, this team does nothing but fold. Game 5 is a toss up and I'm not looking too optimistically.. NO HEART = NO CUP... Datsyuk needs to figure his s*** out

Actually I would be more embarrassed by your post than our team. What are you in this for, shut outs and sweeps only? Why not try and be a little constructive instead of chicken little.

The dumb penalties have to stop now.

We don't seem to have the same jump all game long to get the puck. As Babs always says, you have to want the puck more than the other guy. When they Wings do that, they win.

Panic needs to be replaced with smart positional play.

Out of the woodwork comes the wussies who can't handle adversity. Go home and quit posting. Thank you. No point in posting in any GDT if the season is over with 3 mins left in the 2nd period of Game 4 with the Wings leading the series 2-1.

This is why i usually stop watching the posts when we are down, posts are "we are the s***" when we are losing and "my life is over, season over" when we are losing. GET OFF THE BANDWAGON and onto some prozac

OK good luck ALL I'm done watching this s***.

Ow by the way f*** you Pav for not showing up today.

I would rather say that about Hossa. The guy has been mostly invisible the entire playoffs. I really hope they don't re-sign him.

Hossa, have fun in Edmonton buddy, because if the Wings brass are interested in you after this, there crazy.

I wish this was the 3rd, I want this horror show to be over, wake up tommorow to hear Datsyuks been cleared to play in Game 5, and Mike Babcock bagskated the Wings for 6 hours.

But he shows up once every 5 games. Don't you know that goal scorers are streaky? Lets keep him. :rolleyes:

In reality, I can understand guys like Hank, Lids, Raffi, etc not matching Pittsburgh's hunger - they won a cup just last year - but Hossa doesn't have a cup. As of right now, it looks like he just wants a free ride. If ANYONE should be taking over this game on EITHER side, it should be him.

Actually I would be more embarrassed by your post than our team. What are you in this for, shut outs and sweeps only?

I can guarentee you that giving up 3 goals straight is not in the gameplan and the odds of us coming back from 4-2 are slim to none. But yeah you know what you're talking about.. Just a joke

This is ******* embarrasing. Same as last year. Learn how to win on the road and show some ******* heart. Stuart is a bumb, even though he scored the second goal. Nice giveaways. When it comes down to it, this team does nothing but fold. Game 5 is a toss up and I'm not looking too optimistically.. NO HEART = NO CUP... Datsyuk needs to figure his s*** out

dude you DO realize the Wings closed out EVERY series last year on the road, right?!?!? :blink: