• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Babcock better tear this team a collective new *******. He needs to let these players know that the poor passing, inability to actually possess the puck, and when someone runs your goddamn captain, you take that f*****'s head off...

I'm quite surprised at the refereeing in this game. I thought last game was suspect, but this is really pathetic. Honestly...

Malkin trips Z, Helm gets tripped, Lidstrom gets charged, nothing. Amazing. And it's Mc Creary out there...I thought for sure that would be better.

Ozzie is bailing us out again.

There have been five shots. One of them has gone in. Debatable.

The Wings have clearly been the better team thus far. The officiating has been shoddy again. The Pens were offside for their goal. I guess it doesn't matter.

I really think if we keep this level of play up, however, things are bound to go our way sooner or later.

Wow. this blows. The team obviously looks tired. they give the puck away any time they get it, and the refs suck donkey dick.

Gonchar must have some kind of crosscheck free pass tonight. He just crosschecked Maltby in the face. Olzcyk called it "Maltby going down."

Wow, that was easily interference by Cooke on Lids. Refs are even more biased than in the Game 3.

I'm so sick of hearing Olzcyk's bs, but I guess they need someone to cover for the refs!!

Babcock better tear this team a collective new *******. He needs to let these players know that the poor passing, inability to actually possess the puck, and when someone runs your goddamn captain, you take that f*****'s head off...

Yeah, but we know in these playoffs that a wings big hit means a misconduct....

Guest E_S_A_D

Still not convinced?

That hit from Cooke on Lidstrom 5 feet from the puck... sickening.