• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitBoy313

I really think this series is over.Honestly,I think when it's all said and done it's going to play out like some story book s*** how Pittsburgh came back and won the series.If Datsyuk doesn't come back,we're toast.

Guest Crymson
God I can't wait until the off-season when we can waive goodbye to Hossa's worthless ass.

First, learn to spell.

Second, feel free to jump off the bandwagon at any time, because that's where you clearly are.

3-2, calm down. A one goal game. Jesus, it's not the end of the world. We can get our game back. Just need to settle down and re-establish things.

We haven't had "our game" all Series. Hell....haven't had it for the entire Play Offs.

Only difference is that now we're fighting off the Officiating AND a Team that can score.

Unf***ingbelievable. Had it... lost it. Once again our passing and shooting into shinguards f***s everything up. Christ almighty... this is ridiculous. Way to piss away the lead, boys. f***!

Turnovers? Check.

Odd man rushes? Check.

Momentum swings? Check.

All the makings of a poor effort by Detroit? Check.

GOTTA get our heads on straight. If ever there was a game where our big talent takes over, it needs to be this game. Z, Hossa, Franzen. Get it done boys.