• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PashaFan

Marian Hossa Discussions

Rate this topic

Hossa is obviously injured, that being said, Babcock shouldn't let him play if his injury is that bad. You guys are so ******* fickle. Flip.......Flop.......Flip.......Flop......The bottom line is the Pens out played us.

We'll get it back in gm 7

I hate people using the injury line as an excuse as to why he's playing so bad.

I'm willing to bet plenty of guys are banged up, some more than he is, and they still show one thing Hossa isn't. A bit of heart.

You seriously have an avatar that says "f*** Hossa"? Seriously, get a life. The guy has as many points in the Finals as Crosby does, he led the team in hits last game. It's not like he's been garbage. I'd bet quite a bit of money on him being injured. He got dinged up right at the end of the regular season and he got hurt again during the Anaheim series (if I remember right). If he is hurt, he's out there playing and people are questioning his heart. It's pathetic.

Excuse me, but Hossa doesn't have Lidstrom and Zetterberg on him every shift. Hossa is tanking. He's had one or two quality scoring chances in the last 6 games. He's not making anything happen, and he seriously can't generate anything offensively. He chucks the puck, misses the net, or goes on a short skate and loses it. He's not helping or hurting the Wings, and yet he makes 7.45 million a season. He's choking.

right now, more than anyone on the team, Hossa is a passenger. If he came here thinking the Wings would win a cup for him, he is sorely mistaken. I've liked the guy during the regular season, but still, been underwelmed with him. To this point, he's only scored goals in 3 games, and has looked terrible everyother game. Tonight, he was our worst player.

I thank god for Ozzy, otherwise this game was as much of an embarrassment on the scoresheet as it was on the ice. Yay, I get to avoid sports radio/tv/internet for the next two days. (How many times did they show Crosby during and after the game? the guy has done NOTHING)

if he is dinged up he should be a man and take one for the team and SIT OUT... he is useless out there.

He isn't supposed to be crosby out there... BTW KENNEDY has more points than HOSSA?!?!?!?!

Why, so then people can ***** about him not sucking it up and gutting it out when he came to Detroit to win the Cup?

Wait, so you just poo-poo the fact that he has as many points as Crosby in this series because "He's not supposed to be Crosby" and then bring up that Kennedy has more points than him? Is he supposed to be Tyler Kennedy out there? By the way, that's false. They each have 3 points in this series, and Hossa is up 15-9 for the playoffs.

Hossa also has more PPG (points per game, geezus....) than Datsyuk, just sayin....

Edited by Packer487

hossa has been strugglin in the playoffs, BUT he did help get the game 7 in detroit with his work in the regular season. i for one want to re sign him. remember when dats struggled in the playoffs early in his career. i have no worries, regardless of how hossa plays, i'm confident the rest of teh wings will be there to decide it. Hossa will be there to play.

Ummm...Hossa is a veteran so not a good comparison to Datsyuk "early in his career"

Why, so then people can ***** about him not sucking it up and gutting it out when he came to Detroit to win the Cup?

Wait, so you just poo-poo the fact that he has as many points as Crosby in this series because "He's not supposed to be Crosby" and then bring up that Kennedy has more points than him? Is he supposed to be Tyler Kennedy out there? By the way, that's false. They each have 3 points in this series, and Hossa is up 15-9 for the playoffs.

Hossa also has more PPG than Datsyuk, just sayin....

lol dats missed 7 games.....

well i guess so has hossa so that might not matter ;)

Hossa also has more PPG than Datsyuk, just sayin....

Are you retarded? Datsyuk missed a ton of games in the playoffs. I would hope Hossa has more PPG

lol dats missed 7 games.....

well i guess so has hossa so that might not matter ;)

Points per game. Power play goals would be a pretty lame-ass stat to bring up. Though I apologize for that being unclear...

Edited by Packer487

He is pretty much saying f*** detroit with his lack of playing out there.

just cause i am calling out a waste of space on the ice doesn't mean i am not a wings fan...der?

i am saddened the rest of them have to play with such a person on the ice

thats like saying people who say f***/PUCK Bettman are not a fan of hockey...

Edited by OsGOD

Ummm...Hossa is a veteran so not a good comparison to Datsyuk "early in his career"

All i'm sayin is don't give up hope, sign him next year and maybe he'll tear it up while going for the 3 peat. I'd have to check but i don't think hossa has a very extensive playoff career.

just cause i am calling out a waste of space on the ice doesn't mean i am not a wings fan...der?

Shut the f*** up. Seriously. He led the goddamn team in hits last game, set up our second goal while the game was still in doubt (and turned to give Ozzie his props for the long pass before he even celebrated the goal with the rest of the team), and has 15 points in the playoffs. And he's more than likely hurt. He's not a piece of crap.

It is completely the same thing.

Do you like having Game 7 at home? Because he did a helluva lot more to help the Wings to get home ice than your boy did this regular season..... (BTW, I freely admit that by and large, Osgood has been great in the playoffs...don't take this past sentence as me saying otherwise)

At least Hossa hasn't gotten SENT HOME for a lack of effort.

What's more likely? That he all of a sudden said "f*** this, I don't feel like playing hard anymore" after he was phenomenal all season, or that he got hurt late in the regular season (which is a fact) and is still injured. I'm going with the latter. And he still hasn't been that bad.

Edited by Packer487

When we win the cup on friday, I am going to the parade after that, I want to see someone holding a sign that says "3 peat is possible if we don't sign hossa and sammy". I will hold a sign asking "not to re-sign hossa"

We all find mike babcock and the rest of the wings organiztion pretty intelligent. obviously they feel its more helpful to have him in the line up than out of it, and i trust mike babcock haha

You're a ******* joke.

Shut the f*** up. Seriously. He led the goddamn team in hits last game, set up our second goal while the game was still in doubt (and turned to give Ozzie his props for the long pass before he even celebrated the goal with the rest of the team), and has 15 points in the playoffs. And he's more than likely hurt. He's not a piece of crap.

It is completely the same thing.

Do you like having Game 7 at home? Because he did a helluva lot more to help the Wings to get home ice than your boy did this regular season..... (BTW, I freely admit that by and large, Osgood has been great in the playoffs...don't take this past sentence as me saying otherwise)

At least Hossa hasn't gotten SENT HOME for a lack of effort.

what a silly statement... so being angry with something that is wrong with a sport or team means you arent a fan??? well then let me get those red colored glasses over here and i will welcome his turnovers with open arms

hits mean s*** when you bounce off the guy and he continues with the puck...did you see Hossa's hits? yeah the other players kept the puck and kept going. How about tonight when hossa had a open ice hit and laned on his ass as the player moved up the ice with the puck. Hits mean s*** when you team is down by 1!

Edited by OsGOD

osgod - having paid attention now to your contributions here for years, i am absolutely appalled and ashamed of your conduct. you simply have made a very questionable judgment by choosing to change your avatar to "f*ck hossa," let alone to do it with pride. clearly you're not aware of how this is wrong on too many levels so i'll try and give you the benefit of the doubt. however, i have come to expect more from you and have normally enjoyed your veteran perspective and overall dedication to DRW hockey.

we all make mistakes. i believe this is the time to admit the error of your ways and humble yourself by conceding this immature platform you've chosen against a player who made countless sacrifices to even have the opportunity to play here. regardless of the reasons for his lack of offensive production in the final series, you are out of line for the behavior you've exhibited here.

mine is only one opinion but several others have already begun to point out these unfortunate actions by you. i hope you'll reconsider your position and take your attitude down several levels.

believe me, i know you're better than what you're showing... and you do, too.

I am not impressed with his play either this playoffs, but he is a reason why game 7 is in Detroit and not in Pissburgh. He played well for the team all season and helped them achieve a higher seed for the playoffs.

That's a stretch. When was the last time the Wings finished less than a four seed, let alone anything less than a division champ. Hossa sucks. He's only had one good playoff.