• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PashaFan

Marian Hossa Discussions

Rate this topic

osgod - having paid attention now to your contributions here for years, i am absolutely appalled and ashamed of your conduct. you simply have made a very questionable judgment by choosing to change your avatar to "f*ck hossa," let alone to do it with pride. clearly you're not aware of how this is wrong on too many levels so i'll try and give you the benefit of the doubt. however, i have come to expect more from you and have normally enjoyed your veteran perspective and overall dedication to DRW hockey.

we all make mistakes. i believe this is the time to admit the error of your ways and humble yourself by conceding this immature platform you've chosen against a player who made countless sacrifices to even have the opportunity to play here. regardless of the reasons for his lack of offensive production in the final series, you are out of line for the behavior you've exhibited here.

mine is only one opinion but several others have already begun to point out these unfortunate actions by you. i hope you'll reconsider your position and take your attitude down several levels.

believe me, i know you're better than what you're showing... and you do, too.

so he took less to go to an annual championship built team to get a cup under his belt????? thats a HUGE sacrafice!

he has contributed on the score board when we needed him most. I was actually amazed he only had one apple in the 5-0 game to be honest.

what a silly statement... so being angry with something that is wrong with a sport or team means you arent a fan??? well then let me get those red colored glasses over here and i will welcome his turnovers with open arms

I wasn't the one that said that, but I don't think it means you aren't a fan. I think it means you're clueless, but that's another argument entirely.

hits mean s*** when you bounce off the guy and he continues with the puck...did you see Hossa's hits? yeah the other players kept the puck and kept going. How about tonight when hossa had a open ice hit and laned on his ass as the player moved up the ice with the puck. Hits mean s*** when you team is down by 1!

Yup. Perhaps if he was trying harder, he would've hit the guy harder. :rolleyes:

And the statement in bold is about as stupid as it gets. Yeah, hits can never fire up a team.

Silly Hossa not trying while the other 17 skaters out there were busy scoring goals tonight.....

Do yourself a favor: Change your avatar and log-off while you still have the slightest bit of credibility around here.

He is pretty much saying f*** detroit with his lack of playing out there.

just cause i am calling out a waste of space on the ice doesn't mean i am not a wings fan...der?

i am saddened the rest of them have to play with such a person on the ice

thats like saying people who say f***/PUCK Bettman are not a fan of hockey...

You're a tool.

Shut the f*** up. Seriously. He led the goddamn team in hits last game, set up our second goal while the game was still in doubt (and turned to give Ozzie his props for the long pass before he even celebrated the goal with the rest of the team), and has 15 points in the playoffs. And he's more than likely hurt. He's not a piece of crap.

Please we were running wild on them in game 5 and he still couldn't score a freaking goal, so what he led the team in hits, that don't count on the score board if you watch hockey enough, hossa and sammy need to stay off the ice for us, Abbie plays better then them. HE IS A PIECE OF CRAP

Without hossa we don't go into the playoffs as the best in the division, let alone the #2 seed. Without Hossa we might have not even made it to the WCF. Hossa isn't a con smythe contender no doubt, but he has amde is comtributions. If you think otherwise you are an idiot.

Without hossa we don't go into the playoffs as the best in the division, let alone the #2 seed. Without Hossa we might have not even made it to the WCF. Hossa isn't a con smythe contender no doubt, but he has amde is comtributions. If you think otherwise you are an idiot.

without Osgood we don't make it this far in the stanley cup playoffs

without hossa we have fared just fine in the regular season... or has he been on our payroll for the last umpteen years?

When we win the cup on friday, I am going to the parade after that, I want to see someone holding a sign that says "3 peat is possible if we don't sign hossa and sammy". I will hold a sign asking "not to re-sign hossa"

And you'd be the only idiot to do so.

Honestly, this is RIDICULOUS!

so he took less to go to an annual championship built team to get a cup under his belt????? thats a HUGE sacrafice!

he has contributed on the score board when we needed him most. I was actually amazed he only had one apple in the 5-0 game to be honest.

Taking 7.5 million instead of 80 MILLION GUARANTEED?! You're goddamn right that's a sacrifice.

It's not like he got an assist on an empty net goal in that game. He had the primary assist on the goal that made it 2-0.

Please we were running wild on them in game 5 and he still couldn't score a freaking goal, so what he led the team in hits, that don't count on the score board if you watch hockey enough, hossa and sammy need to stay off the ice for us, Abbie plays better then them. HE IS A PIECE OF CRAP

And if he had scored people would be like "So what? He scored in a blowout. Doesn't count."

I must've missed the rest of the team showing up in the first two periods tonight.

Again, do you like having Game 7 at home? Because he's a big reason that it's in Detroit...

You're a ******* joke.

Are you dating Hossa or something?

He does look like he either doesn't care, or he's playing with a concussion, in which case he doesn't even know what's going on during the games.

I thought he'd be fired up in this series to stick it to his old team and their fans, but nothing of the sort has happened.

He's only embarrassed himself more, and if we lose, others will laugh at him for his decision to switch teams to win the Cup.

I do not want to say negtative solely on one player but seriously, Hossa is doing NOTHING. I was happy until the series of the Ducks and the Hawks because he scored two goals in game 4 for each series (same with the series against the Jackets) but his ability to score goals have been nowhere in this series. He made some points(single or plural or whatever) but that does not prove he deserves 7.45 million per year in this team.

He left the Pens to win the Cup with the Wings by taking a discount but he shows up only this. I know other players were bad tonight. Filppula, Franzen, Datsyuk, Rafalski, Ericsson, Kronwall, etc.. but we cannot compare Hossa to most of the Wings players because he is the most expensive offense in our salary chart this season.

If he desires to win the Cup, he should stop saying what he wants, but he has to show by the performance.

look i'm all for siging hossa again but this is a bit of a stretch. the wings did just fine winning the cup without him last year. i think they woulda faired just fine without him again. that said i'm glad they had him, just sayin it was a stretch

Taking 7.5 million instead of 80 MILLION GUARANTEED?! You're goddamn right that's a sacrifice.

His goal is to win the stanley cup not the money involved... you think he would of come here on that paycheck "if" the pens won last year??? get real

a real sacrifice is taking 7.5million and playing for the FLORIDA PANTHERS!

Hossa is a joke on the ice when it matters + oh ya he is cancer, give his pay check to Helm and Ozzie because they actually deserve that money. The guy is a bum, nothing more to it.

Guest mindfly

If detroit lose on friday if I was hossa I would probably "walk in the wall" as we say over here.. how will he be able to stay pro in NHL after that?

Hossa is now close to an Epic Failure... it's in his hands how his future will be.

without Osgood we don't make it this far in the stanley cup playoffs

without hossa we have fared just fine in the regular season... or has he been on our payroll for the last umpteen years?

Osgod you are such a hypocrite, when Ozzie isn't at his best you defend him to the hilt and want everyone to "believe" that he'll pull through yet your the first one to turn on a player when he falters. You have blinders on and your hockey knowledge is limited to Osgood. When Matt makes a LetsgoOzzie site you can be a charter member but as far as being Wings fan, I don't know that you deserve that title. Be pissed at a player sure, call them out when they play bad but at the end of the day, we're all rooting for the same team, there is a big difference between Hossa sucked tonight, or Hossa needs to play better and f*** Hossa. You'd cut off your nose if you could spite your face.

P.S. In no way is this a knock on Ozzie, he is playing great and is a HOF goalie.

Edited by Booster313

he is the reason we are where we are in the playoffs... NOT HOSSA

i'd have to agree there. Ozzie has been superb. tonight the wings just didn't score enough. detroit should be able to give ozzie two goals and be able to put 3 up. they just didn't do it.

And you'd be the only idiot to do so.

Honestly, this is RIDICULOUS!

Its ridiculous he is playing like this earning the same amount as our captain and he plays like crap, even the announcers are calling him out, I would put in mike illitch in for him, he has more desire to win a cup then he does, s*** matter of fact my deceased grandmother would play better, but she's a little busy right now.

Osgod you are such a hypocrite, when Ozzie isn't at his best you defend him to the hilt and want everyone to "believe" that he'll pull through yet your the first one to turn on a player when he falters. You have blinders on and your hockey knowledge is limited to Osgood. When Matt makes a LetsgoOzzie site you can be a charter member but as far as being Wings fan, I don't know that you deserve that title. Be pissed at a player sure, call them out when they pay bad but at the end of the day, we're all rooting for the same team, there is a big difference between Hossa sucked tonight, or Hossa needs to play better and f*** Hossa. You'd cut off your nose if you could spite your face.

after 6 games it has turned to f*** hossa... Luckily for me Osgood and Hossa have switched roles... Ozzie is amazing when it actually counts and hossa is just there sucking up ice time. :lol: my hockey knowledge is limited to Osgood... Nice... that hurt me oh so bad... ;)

I find it funny all you questioning my wings "fandom" as I callout a member who hasn't even been on the wings for a full year.... silly humans!

Edited by OsGOD