• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MississippiWing

Win This One For....

Rate this topic

Win it for me. (Yeah I know, I just registered on here but have been reading for a while.)

Win it for me because I don't want to have to turn in my hockey fan card. If Cindy Crosby were to raise the Stanley Cup, I would certainly have to turn in my fan card because I don't want to be force fed even more Crosby then I already have been.

Another reason to win it for me: I want to have a happy household tonight.

More importantly......win it for yourselves. Its been a long road to the playoffs and you deserve it!!

I'm rather curious as to why we have so many internet Pens fans on this forum. I don't recall getting this many from CBJ, ANA or CHI. At this point it feels like Wings fans are trying to play a ball game in the street and the casual Pens fan is like that annoying kid that keeps hanging around wanting to play too even though there's another game a block over with kids of his age and we really don't want to include them but then their Mommy forces us to play with him.

Edited by titanium2

I'm rather curious as to why we have so many internet Pens fans on this forum. I don't recall getting this many from CBJ, ANA or CHI. At this point it feels like Wings fans are trying to play a ball game in the street and the casual Pens fan is like that annoying kid that keeps hanging around wanting to play too even though there's another game a block over with kids of his age and we really don't want to include them but then their Mommy forces us to play with him.

I reckon it is more like vultures that are circling a carcass.

Yet, you don't mind being a carcass. Why not be a vulture on your own side? Not enough fun? Not enough people that respond to you? Not enough drama on lgp?

Edited by titanium2

was that you speeding down I-75 earlier today? red van with a penguins logo on the back. hmmm, guess they ran ya outta Detroit. Hope you didn't stop in Flint...we'll tear ya apart

Wings players, win it for yourselves.

You've busted your ass all year, played your hearts out, and had Mike Babcock as a coach who pushes you to be the best possible player you can be. You've earned it. Now go out there and claim what is rightfully yours!!!!!!

I personally don't need any more motivation to put you on my IGNORE list. You're doing nothing but baiting and flaming and that's my way of telling you that you can go stick it sideways.

And...um...just a last parting observation. They will play the game tonight in spite of what your crystal ball tells you. You may just want to figure out where the nearest dumpster is before it's all over. Just sayin'...

Win it so Mister Puck will go away. You, sir, are a dick. I'm not arguing your points, I'm not debating your posts, I'm just stating fact. You're a dick.

EDIT: OT, win it for my wife. I'll be an ornery SOB all weekend if we lose.

Edited by Uncle Danny

Win it for CAPS FANS! Virtually everyone of us has become a rabid Wings fan. The thought of Crosby in particular even touching the Stanley Cup (except for when he does it in the privacy of his own home--oops, I guess I mean Mario's basement--on a computer screen) is enough to make us sick.

GO WINGS!

(I had to register just to write this; this "troll" is on your side and is now disappearing.)

Edited by In2Caps

Win this one for ME! I'll be the only Wings fan in a bar full of pens supporters, because live right outside of Pittsburgh. They are ignorant fans who are always looking to pick fights, most of time with someone small and unassuming. You don't know how many times I saw THAT go on at the game Tuesday night outside in the smoking areas. Beat the pens so I can piss in the faces of these a@!$^^& s. GOOOOOOOOO WINGS!!!!