• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

hardcoretom21

Thank you Matt

Rate this topic

Thanks, Matt! Thanks, Mods! I'm guessing you were juuust a little busy last night?!

I don't care that the house I live in has gone to hell over the last few months. I am just very grateful you guys are here and that I have had this opportunity to kibitz and harrass and learn.

THANKS!!

Hear, hear! Matt and all the other modmins do such a fantastic job running this place, especially in light of all the security problems that have been popping up lately, wreaking havoc all over the place. They put up with a lot of crap to give us this wonderful place to kvetch so the least we owe them is our gratitude.

Edited by Electrophile

Thank you Matt and all the other Mods. This site has allowed me to get in touch with Red Wings Nation and for that, I am grateful. Keep up the good work.

Great job Matt!

Thanks again and a big Thank You for getting that "Quest For The Cup" graphic off the page. I could just picture some Pens fan using that for their sig next season. 15 victory icons and that lonely little square hole unfilled.

I would have used it! :)

Great job Matt!

Thanks again and a big Thank You for getting that "Quest For The Cup" graphic off the page. I could just picture some Pens fan using that for their sig next season. 15 victory icons and that lonely little square hole unfilled.

I would have used it! :)

That's uncanny. I was thinking the exact same thing last night in terms fo the graphic.

Matt, you've done a fantastic job this this and every season. Especially on the game summary's which I've come to enjoy this past season on my way to the forums. Keep up the good work and thanks!

Edited by jdog19

Thank you, Matt! Thanks to all the Mods too. I don't always agree but you guys run a tight ship.

Every knowledgable Detroit fans, I tell them to come to LGW. If they are at my house I sit them down and watch them sign up. The fan's that jump all over players for no real reason or not knowing why, well I send them to barbie.com. Let's face it we got enough of the wishy/washy fans...

A sad loss, but seriously. What a great season, we should be so thankful in Detroit. We have the best hockey team, the worlds best players, and the NHL's best fan forum.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone... Wish this season could've ended better and I'll admit, aside from a quick login on the website to remove the playoff graphics and get the post-mortem up, I've avoided the computer altogether today up until now. I've pretty much spent the day in a bubble finding it really hard to believe what took place last night. Oh well. Can't win 'em all, but I can't help but get the feeling out of my head that if they weren't going to repeat this year that it could've happened at any time other than Game 7 of the Final on home ice.

With that in mind, this team has brought more than its fair share of unforgettable moments and memories and despite the loss those are full ingrained in my mind.

I want to take the rest of this post to give a HUGE thank you to the moderators on here. They're well aware that my work situation had changed over this past year to the point to where it was very difficult to maintain the site during the day. They selflessly give their time to help keep up a place that I (and they) love dearly and it never ceases to amaze me.

If you want to thank ANYONE that helped maintain the forums during the regular season and this playoff run -- then it's the moderators here. Anomalously, ARice89, betterREDthandead, BlakChamber, BlueMonk, CopenhagenWing, Heaton, Jedi, NeverForgetMac25, norrisnick, sjradio, Sting 11, Turkey and vladdy16... Thank you -- you guys (and gals) have been tremendous this year!

I look forward to doing it all over again starting in the fall.

Go Wings!

Yup this remains the best NHL team site hands down. Always enjoy my time here - even with devastations like last night. Actually it's good to converse with sympathetic ears. It's also nice that other team's fans can come here. That is not true everywhere.

Here's to a great board and yes a great season even though the ending was sad. :(

Wings will be back. Wasn't meant to be this year....

Thanks Matt.