• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Draper ticked that Crosby snubbed Lidstrom

Rate this topic

People wear Crosby jerseys to be cool. Because he is the face of the NHL according to Bettman and NBC. Its the same reason you see people wearing LeBron James jerseys in California or Tom Brady jerseys in Florida. A lot of them have no business wearing it but they do it because they think he is gods gift to the NHL and hes the only player they know.

looks like you got f***ed up by having a brother and a sister for parents.

If you knew the sport and the series and didn't just join today you know that "zetterberg" would have been a better choice ofr you asinine comment.

Yet again Pittsburgh fans leap over one another to prove themselves the vanguard of fan classlessness :rolleyes:

Guest Shoreline
I went back and watched the handshake that I had recorded on my DVR, when both teams were shaking hands Crosby was still hugging penguin coachs, he didn't bother getting in line like the rest of his teammates.

Didn't notice how late half the team was? Or that Crosby did eventually come to the line?

Sidney Crosby did get in the hand shake line. Your ***** ass players were just jetting to the locker room so they could cry themselves 2 sleep.

Keep Hossa 2 you ******* pricks

You sign up on an opposing teams boards 2 days after the Cup final game, and then start talking s***??? Why not during the series, tell us how bad it's going to be after? Know why? You didnt believe in your team until afterwards. Pens fans are fickle, there have been a few good ones on the boards. But it's ones like you that are turning the boards to s*** the past couple of days. You, my good sir, are an idiot. If you had lost the Stanley Cup, the last thing you want to do is watch the other team celebrate, they stayed and waiting and shook there hands. Same cant be said for Crosby until AFTER he was done celebrating.

Heh, your name is Hossa81, like why? Your probably another one of the dolts that fell in love with him last year, and then when he was free to sign with whomever, called a traitor and a defect and blah blah blah. Do us all a favor, take your dumbass gloating, learn how to type, and stay on your own ******* boards.

I went back and watched the handshake that I had recorded on my DVR, when both teams were shaking hands Crosby was still hugging penguin coachs, he didn't bother getting in line like the rest of his teammates.

Watch again. After Lidstrom shakes Dupuis' hand, he waits exactly 17 seconds before skating off. Synch it up to footage of Sid's interview and you'll see that Sid was still giving the interview at this time, and not celebrating with the coaches. He skated directly to Franzen as soon as the interview ended - Lidstrom was already gone. Who are the whiners now?

Watch again. After Lidstrom shakes Dupuis' hand, he waits exactly 17 seconds before skating off. Synch it up to footage of Sid's interview and you'll see that Sid was still giving the interview at this time, and not celebrating with the coaches. He skated directly to Franzen as soon as the interview ended - Lidstrom was already gone. Who are the whiners now?

It was really so insurmountably difficult for Crosby to just say "Hey, hang on a second" to the media?

Crosby shook Ovechkin's hand after the Pens eliminated the Caps.

If he shook Ovie's hand, he would be happy to shake ANYONE'S hand. He said today in an interview that the idea of him not wanting to shake an opposing players hand is ridiculous. He said it's the easiest thing to do. The bottom line here is let it go and STFU about it.

Draper should be more worried about his horrible play in the series when he was installed back in the lineup instead of worrying about who's hand Crosby didnt shake. It was a stupid decision by Babcock to take out Abdelkader especially after he scored two goals in the first 2 games and replace him with a washed up and injured Draper. It was Babcock's decision to turn Zetterberg into a checking line center with Datsyuk out. It was his decision during the entire playoffs to not trust his roster and voerplay his big 4 on defense and his top 2 lines.

Obviously Pens fans will put Hossa on the list but doing so ignores how badly Datsyuk played this entire post season. Sure he could be given a pass in The Final cause he was playing with a broken foot. However, before that he was nothing more than a defensive forward. That's not good enough for a Hart Trophy finalist.

Brad Stuart and Niklas Kronwall. how many times do they have to turn the puck over before they understood you just can't do that?

I'd put Kris Draper on there as well except he's a big reason why the Pens are Champions right now.

http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?id=43746

Watch the video. Lidstrom shakes Dupuis' hand last, waits 17 seconds, and skates off while Sid is in the middle of an interview. As soon as the interview is over, Sid skates over and shakes Franzen's hand.

And they call Sid the whiner. :rolleyes:

They call him one b/c he's proven that he is one. This is a moot point now.

However, thanks for that link, I finally got to see what everyone has been making noise about.

Interesting that it looks like the Pens vets make it to the handshake line first, but Crosby is dead last. I don't think it was intentional either, but it still doesn't look good at any stretch. Even if he shook the hands of no-one else, he should have at least made every effort to shake the hand of the captain of the team he just beat, interview or no. Plenty a player have cut short an interview for much less, and it would have provided even more of the hero fodder for him that the media seems to crave. It's too bad really, but nothing to lose sleep over. :P

They call him one b/c he's proven that he is one. This is a moot point now.

However, thanks for that link, I finally got to see what everyone has been making noise about.

Interesting that it looks like the Pens vets make it to the handshake line first, but Crosby is dead last. I don't think it was intentional either, but it still doesn't look good at any stretch. Even if he shook the hands of no-one else, he should have at least made every effort to shake the hand of the captain of the team he just beat, interview or no. Plenty a player have cut short an interview for much less, and it would have provided even more of the hero fodder for him that the media seems to crave. It's too bad really, but nothing to lose sleep over. :P

So tell people to quit crying about it and get over it...I swear people will look for anything to complain about and it looks like this is it. If you want to sit there and think Crosby didnt shake the Wings players hands that's fine. It still wont change the fact that the Pens bitched slapped the Wings in the last 2 games of this series when the Wings had a 3-2 series lead and all the momentum and took the cup right from them in their own barn.

Crosby shook Ovechkin's hand after the Pens eliminated the Caps.

If he shook Ovie's hand, he would be happy to shake ANYONE'S hand. He said today in an interview that the idea of him not wanting to shake an opposing players hand is ridiculous. He said it's the easiest thing to do. The bottom line here is let it go and STFU about it.

The problem is, you don't talk to the media before you shake the other team's hand.

I could be wrong, but has someone had an interview before the handshake line?

The problem is, you don't talk to the media before you shake the other team's hand.

correct, just proper hockey etiquette to shake hands first interviews second. But it just shows the type of player he is, about the fame. Is it as horrible as everyones making it no, but it just proves to most of us the type of player he is

Like I said it's just sour grapes and one more thing for all the Crosby haters to ***** and complain about cause they got nothing better to come up with. Where is Claude Lemieux again maybe he can take Draper and ram his face into the boards like he did in the mid 90's and put that big knot on Draper's cheekbone if he wants to keep pissing and moaning about this like a little *****...

Where is Claude Lemieux again maybe he can take Draper and ram his face into the boards like he did in the mid 90's and put that big knot on Draper's cheekbone if he wants to keep pissing and moaning about this like a little *****...

........and here's your ticket, the train boards on the left track, have a nice journey.

Like I said it's just sour grapes and one more thing for all the Crosby haters to ***** and complain about cause they got nothing better to come up with. Where is Claude Lemieux again maybe he can take Draper and ram his face into the boards like he did in the mid 90's and put that big knot on Draper's cheekbone if he wants to keep pissing and moaning about this like a little *****...

Funny you talk about sour grapes given that all Pittsburgh did all last year was ***** and moan about Hossa

Slowly son, your turning yourself into a troll.

Slowly son, your turning yourself into a troll.

Dont you mean you're turning yourself into a troll and not your?? Obviously not an English major are we?? Keep whining about Crosby and this handshake thing if it makes you sleep better at night since you have nothing else. The whole thing is completely ridiculous...

Like I said, this is the first time someone has taken an interview before shaking the hands of the other team. Lidstrom shouldn't have to wait to shake his hand after shaking everyone else's. I'm not up in arms about it, however.

Also, stop trolling. That last sentence is pathetic of you to bring up.