• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

40#1Fan

Patrick Kane Arrested

Rate this topic

lol at this fibs guy....

Not to stoop to the level of basic name calling but... you are the stupidest person ever to post on these boards. Are you seriously not understanding this? I find it hard to believe that you aren't aware of how much you are embarrassing yourself every time you post.

Sorry. Just saying.

You're talking about murder and allegedly assaulting a ******* cab driver.

Your the clown who apparently thinks its OK for athletes to do what they want as long as they perform. It's a good thing our society in general doesn't share your values.

You're going to compare a murderer to the Kane incident? Really? What a joke.

When Toews passes the cup to Kane, I'm gonna care even less.

they are simply comparing a black old man to a white young boy...

you keep saying kane is innocent... and yet calling OJ a murderer... seems like you are a joke right now.

Kane plea bargined in a court a of law.... OJ was acquited in a court of law...

Edited by OsGOD

From wivb dot com :

To really turn the incident around, Liberty Cab is putting out an offer to provide a special welcome home, to a hometown hero.

Bill Yuhnke of Liberty Cab explained, "If Patrick Kane brings the Stanley Cup back to Buffalo, we will give him a free cab ride anywhere he wants to go with that cup, and I promise you, I won't lock him inside."

After finally seeing his personality during the post-game interview and now watching the parade, I've decided that Kane is - in all likelihood - white trash.

From the way he immediately started 'shouting out' to his friends in his interview with Pierre, to the fact that he jokingly called his cousin 'famous' but refused interview questions after someone brought up taxi cabs (the whole reason his dude-bro cousin is 'famous') right down to these Crocs.

Now I'm watching him try to act ghetto on top of a bus.

After finally seeing his personality during the post-game interview and now watching the parade, I've decided that Kane is - in all likelihood - white trash.

From the way he immediately started 'shouting out' to his friends in his interview with Pierre, to the fact that he jokingly called his cousin 'famous' but refused interview questions after someone brought up taxi cabs (the whole reason his dude-bro cousin is 'famous') right down to these Crocs.

His interview after the game was ridiculous. His comment about "I just hope there's some girls out there that like me" was dumb. I understand he is 20 years old but please. You won the Cup, show some dignity and class instead of hollering at your boys.

His interview after the game was ridiculous. His comment about "I just hope there's some girls out there that like me" was dumb. I understand he is 20 years old but please. You won the Cup, show some dignity and class instead of hollering at your boys.

Yeah, the whole bus thing really convinced me he is white trash. The guy is a tool and I can't believe he scored the OT game winning goal for the Stanley Cup. The tool is now in the history books. With any luck he'll be like most of the other prima donnas. He'll have a couple good seasons and then fade away.

Yeah, the whole bus thing really convinced me he is white trash. The guy is a tool and I can't believe he scored the OT game winning goal for the Stanley Cup. The tool is now in the history books. With any luck he'll be like most of the other prima donnas. He'll have a couple good seasons and then fade away.

The best part is that Toews is always there to provide a juxtaposition for Kane's douchebagadry

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Almost looks like the head and the body are from different pictures.

Almost looks like the girl on the left is from "The Biggest Loser"

Kane is my favorite player on the Hawks to be honest. It's kind of refreshing at his age he isn't such a bore when you listen to him talk like Crosby and others, heck even Toews is always politically correct.

At the parade i thought his comments about keeping his shirt on and his shout out to all the cabby's was hilarious.

I highly doubt he was serious with his comment about the girls out there liking him, let's be realistic here - he's 21, a million aire, arguably the best player on chicago, scored the cup winning goal, has "decent" looks, i'm pretty sure he's doing okay in the ***** department.

Every player who gets interviewed "shouts out" to their friends and family - every red wing in 2008 did it, whats the big deal?

Who cares. It makes me think some people in here are 40 years old and forget what it feels like to be 20.

Apparently he was cracking jokes about "loving the cab drivers" at the parade. Really classy, kiddo.

Guest mindfly

2million people parade.. well i know Chicago is a larger city than detroit but they don't have as much history and just band waggon fans... so it's an impressive number when one take in all the facts

and yeah in this clip he talks about the cap thingy when he gets the mic, near the end of the clip:

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip312348#clip312348