• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The Mule

[GDT] 10/3 - Red Wings, 3 @ Blues, 5 (Stockholm)

Rate this topic

Exactly. I think we'll see a bit more of him for the next few weeks but I'm hoping Holland is looking for a better backup. The bad thing is, I don't know what Holland could get for Howard and Lebda.

A quickie behind the dumpster from a $2 *****? That's about it from what I've seen of their NHL play. :(

Howard played fine for a while? In what game? This one? He was 8 for 9 in the first and 10 for 13 in the second. Granted, every goal was not 100% his fault, those numbers simply are nothing close to "fine". I mean this is hockey - those numbers are a little bit closer to what you would see in a soccer match.

Edited by sureWhyNot

I have changed my avatar to reflect the #1 cause of these two (potential) losses.

How the hell is Brett Lebda (from now on, The Pylon) an NHL player? The 3rd Blues goal is a failed clear by him. The 4th is him half-assing it and not getting to the puck before Berglund.

I know that LGW is always looking for a whipping boy, The Pylon is certainly campaigning for it.

The Pylon is lazy and he sucks.

Well.. These GDTs never get old.. Everytime a bad game or two comes up it appears as if the end is near. And yes, The thought of starting 0-2 is not a very good thought. And These games have practically been mirror images of themselves.. but this is still the Red Wings we are talking about. I still have faith that we are a top team. However, it is disappointing to see the lack of effort thus far in Sweden where you would think they would be as pumped up as ever..

**sigh**

Believe it or not, the ONLY reason that Brett Lebda was ever even a REMOTELY serviceable NHL Defenseman was because he was paired with Cheli.

Now that Cheli's gone, Lebda is irretrievably lost.

Well.. These GDTs never get old.. Everytime a bad game or two comes up it appears as if the end is near. And yes, The thought of starting 0-2 is not a very good thought. And These games have practically been mirror images of themselves.. but this is still the Red Wings we are talking about. I still have faith that we are a top team. However, it is disappointing to see the lack of effort thus far in Sweden where you would think they would be as pumped up as ever..

You have a point,, but I also think that people who refuse to ever criticize anything, or aspect, especially when the issue is obvious or at least in question (Howard not being NHL caliber) have blinders on that make them immune from the reality of the situation. Not only does it get old, but often times it gets annoying.

Helm does...in the playoffs. Abs does...but hasnt tonight. Cleary...no.

Helm has done it in the regular season when he has played, Abdelkader does, and Cleary has. Remember him going after Pronger?

My point is the Wings have players who can f*** s*** up and create energy.

Maybe playing in Sweden is actually a disadvantage cuz half our team has relatives and family they're probably running around seeing this whole trip. :P

In that case, it's a good thing we don't have more North Americans on our team for the other games. :P

Helm has done it in the regular season when he has played, Abdelkader does, and Cleary has. Remember him going after Pronger?

My point is the Wings have players who can f*** s*** up and create energy.

Well done for Cleary for turtling once in a wings jersey :thumbsup: Helm doesnt "f*** s*** up." And Abdelkader only seems to in the AHL.

Hitting isnt "******* s*** up."