• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I Red Wings I

GDT: 10/8 - Blackhawks, 2 @ Red Wings, 3

Rate this topic

Bull s***, that was horrible puck movement on the most important area of the ice. The icing meant nothing.

Nice job on the 5v3 so far.

First of all the most important area of the ice is in front of your net. Second, Datsyuk was a step behind getting in the zone. I think it's a dumb play but it's clear it was a set play. If ppl werent so biased against Holmstrom then maybe I could take the criticism a little more seriously.

It was his fault. He tried a backhanded pass in his own zone and made it a lazy pass at that.

We were talking about the slap shot icing.

First of all the most important area of the ice is in front of your net. Second, Datsyuk was a step behind getting in the zone. I think it's a dumb play but it's clear it was a set play. If ppl werent so biased against Holmstrom then maybe I could take the criticism a little more seriously.

I don't know, giveaways a couple feet inside your blueline are killers, along with the front of the net. Even if it was a set play it's still his fault for missing the pass. Don't make excuses for him.

Just reread your post, I was refering to the giveaway as well. My bad if you thought I was talking about the icing.

Edited by Carman

Guest mindfly

Wings with no offense this season... is that how its going to be? from being the most lethal pp scoring the most goals etc to this? plz :(

I don't know, giveaways a couple feet inside your blueline are killers, along with the front of the net. Even if it was a set play it's still his fault for missing the pass. Don't make excuses for him.

Just reread your post, I was refering to the giveaway as well. My bad if you thought I was talking about the icing.

I dont know if we're talking about the same thing. I'm talking about Holmstrom snap shooting the puck from before the red line and it wrapped around the boards and it got touched up for icing before Datsyuk got to it. Whether he missed a pass before that or not I'm simply saying that wrap around dump was a set play that the timing just didnt work out. Im not making excuses for any f***ed up pass. Im only saying that he didnt f*** up the wrap around dump in.