• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Krayzie_Bone

Kevin Weeks comments

Rate this topic

For anyone watching NHL live Kevin Weeks just said the Red Wings get favorable calls other teams do not get. I find it funny how many calls that were not made during the cup finals. I think the Pens get more calls than the Wings since Crosby is the nhl's baby. Just though Id share that.

For anyone watching NHL live Kevin Weeks just said the Red Wings get favorable calls other teams do not get. I find it funny how many calls that were not made during the cup finals. I think the Pens get more calls than the Wings since Crosby is the nhl's baby. Just though Id share that.

I'm going to avoid the Crosby cheapshot comment. I don't think the Red Wing's get the advantage in calls, although since we do control the play when we are on our "A" game it can certainly seem that way to opposing fans.

Edited by Carman

Ask eddie olcyck what he thinks.

I usually like weekes on NHLnetwork, he seems like a pretty intelligent guy, but this comment (true or not, and i dont believe it is) is just a stupid thing to say on NHLnet.

Ask eddie olcyck what he thinks.

I usually like weekes on NHLnetwork, he seems like a pretty intelligent guy, but this comment (true or not, and i dont believe it is) is just a stupid thing to say on NHLnet.

Weekes is a joke. . . he also picked against Detroit in Round 1 vs Columbus and took the Hawks in WCF. It's tough to have a real perspective when your head is up your ass 99% of the time.

Huet.

wow what an idiot... he is bias against the wings for losing to them 2002, even though he was a backup who never played in the finals...

but to say that the wings get calls? come on... what about the "goal" against Anaheim that didn't count in the playoffs... stupid stupid stupid

Guest lilja4mvp

what a total idiot. not sure how someone can be taken seriously as an analyst when they say s*** that stupid.

good on hradek for subtly suggesting that weekes was ******* mental.

this obvious trolling to me.

We are not getting favorable call. We re not getting bad calls against. Everything is fine now because... these regular season games are meaningless. That is why everything is ok. Wait till the play-off for he is "sending the message not instigating", "he is sticking for a teammate", "he is just tough as nails", "good goal. there wasn't a kicking motion", "pens with 6 man advantage for the 6 time in this game"...

Edited by RusDRW

he does have a fitting name because after every start it would be Weekes before he played again

I lol'ed.

Weekes is weak at what he does, but he is only a few months removed from playing. Not a very smart thing to say.

Edited by mjlegend

Yeah, like that time that we scored a goal after the puck hit the protective netting. Or when we iced six skaters and a goaltender without penalty. Or when we instigated a fight in the dying minutes of a Cup Final game and got away scot-free.

Oh wait, my mistake...all those things happened AGAINST us. Silly me.

I just heard the comments on NHL Live.

The guy is a joke. He brings up games from when he played in Carolina before the lockout as proof that the Red Wings get calls their way.

He also said the Zetterberg goal shouldn't have counted.

:nono:

I just heard the comments on NHL Live.

The guy is a joke. He brings up games from when he played in Carolina before the lockout as proof that the Red Wings get calls their way.

He also said the Zetterberg goal shouldn't have counted.

:nono:

Last nights goal???

I can see that Zets goal shouldn't have counted...seriously...we lucked out, but in all honesty I've watch 2-3 games so far this season (Pheonix being the most memerable) where Ozzie HAD the puck, pushed Had it again, pushed then the opposing team tips it in. 10 second scrum on top of Ozzie on almost every play in the norm nowadays...a little luck our way/karma doesn't hurt...heh

Edited by Dynheart