• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FunkedUp

Which Wing will be on LTIR next?

Rate this topic

Which Wing will be on LTIR next?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since we've had a bunch of injuries, I thought we could play a fun little game (or maybe not so much fun) in which we speculate who gets put on LTIR next. Being that our injuries are comprised of forwards, with the exception of Lilja, it may be that a defeseman ges hurt next. My pick is Kronwall, since he seems due for a long term injury.

Won't let me vote, but clearly it's got to be Lidstrom. That's the trend, things getting progressively worse with injuries, so I fully expect him to get injured after the Wings get on a winning streak and finally get some momentum.

With so many injuries you know that Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Homer, Bertuzzi, Cleary will be getting more playing time. More playing time means more fatigue..... more fatigue leads to more injuries. If the Wings are to make the playoffs it means NONE of these players can "take the night off" or cruise. Another injury is bound to happen and happen sooner rather than later.... especially since Holland is not planning on calling up anyone from Grand Rapids..... shear suicide if you ask me.

Somebody has to pick up Williams minutes and sure in the heck isn't going to be just one player..... cause we don't have any more depth..... LOL.

Edited by Icesurfer

Apparently you, as you saw it interesting enough to reply to. :)

No, people who post to give the opinion of whether or not they think a thread should exist are not interested in the thread topic; they are interested in their own opinion and importance.

I'm going with Homer and Lebda.

Homer takes a lot of abuse and is not getting any younger.

Lebda is gonna get it from a rabid LGW'er if he doesn't shape up.

Loving the votes for Lebda, but you KNOW he's going to be the absolute last guy to get hurt, that's just how it goes.

Homer, Bert, Z are all solid picks up front for obvious reasons. I went Bert. And Lidstrom for the D, mostly because I've been wrong a lot lately and I'm hoping me picking him means he won't get hurt.