ufcredwingfan

How are the Fans in Columbus?

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

my bad, thought people were talking about the poster at the top of the page

misread his post too

Edited by Lidstromboli

Here is the video of the Jackets fan at JLA who started a fight last year

Also, when a kid went to throw an octopus on the ice in Columbus he was tackled by a fan...

It was actually the same sweet, sweet dude... he is also the long-hair in full civil war regalia who is pictured waving the Blue Jacket's flag at their games.

Was this you?

WingsGame.jpg

Did you congratulate Mike Babcock on the 9-1 beat down? Nice game to see!!

LOL yep that's me!

Yep!

There where these 2 chicks behind us and next to that guy on my left you right, his friend was a Wings fan as well. It was a great night we kept high fiving each other after every goal except the 9th cause well what was the point.

Ralfy was the only player to bump my hand.

Osgood was talking to the trainer about I believe a left groin problem kept talking to the trainer about it. He was really nice to this kid the kid asked for an autograph but he said I dont have a pen on me.

I'm pissed I didn't bring my uniform up there and a marker.

I'm going to try and get tickets to the 2 Wings games in Dallas and get the same seats in there arena thanks guys the game was a blast.

O the Blue jacket fans where great I guess since you pay that much for a ticket your not going to miss with people. WE kept joking back and forth the where really nice..

Never knew the game of hockey was that fast until up that close.

edit: forgot to spell check lol

Edited by ufcredwingfan

LOL yep that's me!

Yep!

There where these 2 chicks behind us and next to that guy on my left you right, his friend was a Wings fan as well. It was a great night we kept high fiving each other after every goal except the 9th cause well what was the point.

Ralfy was the only player to bump my hand.

Osgood was talking to the trainer about I believe a left groin problem kept talking to the trainer about it. He was really nice to this kid the kid asked for an autograph but he said I dont have a pen on me.

I'm pissed I didn't bring my uniform up there and a marker.

I'm going to try and get tickets to the 2 Wings games in Dallas and get the same seats in there arena thanks guys the game was a blast.

O the Blue jacket fans where great I guess since you pay that much for a ticket your not going to miss with people. WE kept joking back and forth the where really nice..

Never knew the game of hockey was that fast until up that close.

edit: forgot to spell check lol

I remember you too! I'm glad you had a blast and that the CBJ fans behaved themselves. :)

And THANKS for what you do. Hate the war. LOVE and honor you guys. :thumbup:

Here is the video of the Jackets fan at JLA who started a fight last year

Also, when a kid went to throw an octopus on the ice in Columbus he was tackled by a fan...

this has nothing to do with the topic, but towards the end it looks like the guy standing in camera view is wearing a skirt. i know a guy that wears red kilts to wings things we all used to go to at chelis for good luck. just being observant.

Guest Shoreline
Hey guys I'm home on leave and tonight I'm going to the Wings game tonight in CBJ and was wondering how the fans are there.

I'll be sitting right behind the Wings bench front row. I'll be wearing my white Yzerman jersey and and brother is wearing a black Wings jersey. Maybe I should have brought my ACU'S.... :siren:

UFC? You aren't related by any chance to micah are you? :blink: