• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DetroitWhat

Kane,Toews and Keith re-signed

Rate this topic

Won in the finals in 97, 98, 02, and 08... and the last team that your mighty blackhawks will want to play is the HEALTHY wings in the first round... I will take Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Franzen, and Lidstrom over Kane, Toews, Hossa, and Keith anyday

Zetterberg >> Kane

Datsyuk >> Toews

Franzen<<Hossa

Lidstrom<<Keith

It's even!

The Hawks will be great in the regular season, but the Hossa curse will get you dirtbags. Plus, Huet sucks in the postseason.

"The Hossa curse". Do you realize he played for you last year when he couldn't even raise his arm above his head? If he's healthy he's gonna be awesome for the Hawks in the playoffs.

Huet last year was really good in Game 5 but awful in game 4 so, we'll see what happens this year.

"The Hossa curse". Do you realize he played for you last year when he couldn't even raise his arm above his head? If he's healthy he's gonna be awesome for the Hawks in the playoffs.

Huet last year was really good in Game 5 but awful in game 4 so, we'll see what happens this year.

Hossa will be great. It's just he's so good the rest of the team just lets him do all the work which leads to loses.

Won in the finals in 97, 98, 02, and 08... and the last team that your mighty blackhawks will want to play is the HEALTHY wings in the first round... I will take Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Franzen, and Lidstrom over Kane, Toews, Hossa, and Keith anyday

B...Bu...But.. they have Campbell and Huet! Oh my!

OOOO Western Conference champs. Lost in the finals. At least you have a prayer of making it back there this year.

LOL, yeah, making the finals SUCKS. And we clearly have a chance to get back there, especially if we play your team again. :) Get bounced in 5 recently?

OOOO Western Conference champs. Lost in the finals. At least you have a prayer of making it back there this year.

Aww, how cute! someone's feeling his oats after getting past the opening round of the playoffs for the first time in 10 years!

You know, some fans of other teams actually come here and talk hockey. They give an outsiders opinion and share their knowledge of their own players. It's pretty cool.

Then there's other guys who just lurk until their team actually has a chance at beating the Wings, then they crawl out from under a rock and start talking s***.

So which are you going to be sparky?

What you did in 97, 98, 02, 08 has nothing to do with this year. I like our chances this year.

I love how it was revealed in September, and the fact that everyone else was even documented as injured, and still managed to contribute and play through it, but Hossa is revealed to have it 4 months later, and everything is fine and dandy. Nah, f*** em. I hated him fo years when he was a dirty Sen, then a Pen, and now as a Hawk.

As far as Huet, I'm not even talking last year, he didnt play enough. But in the playoffs for Montreal in 06, he was the reason they blew the series to Carolina. Games 3-6 were brutal, and like you said, hot and cold last year. We will see, I dont believe in Huet, but the Hawks are super talented, who knows.

Aww, how cute! someone's feeling his oats after getting past the opening round of the playoffs for the first time in 10 years!

You know, some fans of other teams actually come here and talk hockey. They give an outsiders opinion and share their knowledge of their own players. It's pretty cool.

Then there's other guys who just lurk until their team actually has a chance at beating the Wings, then they crawl out from under a rock and start talking s***.

So which are you going to be sparky?

Riveting tale, chap.

What you did in 97, 98, 02, 08 has nothing to do with this year. I like our chances this year.

Spoken like a true loser. Sharks felt good about their chances last year until they got schooled by the Ducks in the first round.

Ha ha, I'm sure you do... I'm just glad we are still with in 7 pts of your Unstoppable blackhawks team given injuries to 5 of our starting players... but really, when we get Franzen, Filpula, Kronwall, Williams, and Lilija(?) back, you chances wont look so good

You're right, Sharks have superior goaltending in comparison.

Where was that goaltending in the playoffs last year? And the two times they lost to the Hawks this year?

Edited by FIBS

Ha ha, I'm sure you do... I'm just glad we are still with in 7 pts of your Unstoppable blackhawks team given injuries to 5 of our starting players... but really, when we get Franzen, Filpula, Kronwall, Williams, and Lilija(?) back, you chances wont look so good

No, pretty sure our chances will be the same.

Please stop responding to this ******'s comments. Not the first or last time a troll has sniffed around. Most likely just started following the hawks last week anyhow.

If by last week you mean last decade then yes, you're 100% right.

If by last week you mean last decade then yes, you're 100% right.

And yet somehow, you manage to sound no more intelligent than a 14 year old on Mommy's computer in the basement. Like haroldsnepts said, some fans of opposing teams are here to talk hockey rather than trying to start a circle jerk over your team.

And yet somehow, you manage to sound no more intelligent than a 14 year old on Mommy's computer in the basement. Like haroldsnepts said, some fans of opposing teams are here to talk hockey rather than trying to start a circle jerk over your team.

I think its better than the bulls*** you guys spew about the cap and the Blackhawks. So, here, I'll step away and let you guys do what you do best and discuss KTK and the Blackhawks.