• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pavel Hossyukstrom

Who sucks more?

Rate this topic

Leino or Kopecky  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Believe it or not I'd take kopecky back over Leino. At least he had size and did hit people when needed. Leino needs to be scratched soon. Doesn't anyone think even Filppula can't save him when he gets back? I know they that Finnish thing going between the two of them. But Leino is ridiculously bad right now.

I don't know why everyone is complaining.

Leino wins foot-races.

Leino finishes checks.

Leino wins puck battles along the boards.

Leino sticks up for his teammates after the whistle.

He just needs to find his scoring touch and he'll fit right in.

Guest Lidstromboli

everyone expects kopecky to suck, and he's really good at it

leino sucks at not sucking

Generally when your team loses it's easier to blame 3rd line wingers than your underperforming star players. :thumbup:

What star players though? On here if you criticize Lidstrom your on permanent ignore. Rafalski gets riped all the time as it is, and Datsyuk and Bertuzzi were good tonight, and I wouldnt count Bert as a star anyway. Everyone needs to step up when were this undermaned.

Seems like every loss is Leino's fault now. At least he didn't turn the puck over like Helm did.

Wasn't saying that. Since both of them played against each other tonight I figured I try a poll between the two since Kopecky was with us and Leino is playing for us. We lost that game because our offense sucks right now and Ozzie not helping the cause.

I don't know why everyone is complaining.

Leino wins foot-races.

Leino finishes checks.

Leino wins puck battles along the boards.

Leino sticks up for his teammates after the whistle.

He just needs to find his scoring touch and he'll fit right in.

You're funny.

Leino has been a total floater who doesn't create his own offense, he simply expects it to come to him. Leino has played much more per game, in an offensive role much of the time, and receives PP time. Kopecky is and was a solid defensive player who at least brought some physical element to the team, and despite the ES and PP ice time Leino gets that Kopay didn't, Kopecky was more productive offensively last year than Leino is this year.

Kopy is a -8 on a team as good as Chicago. Leino is a -8 on a (currently) worse Detroit team, as well as having twice as many points with a huge 6 over Kopy's 3.

Leino sucks, but Kopy sucks more.