• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/23 GDT: Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

What the hell are the Hawks doing?? Kopecky saw PP time and has been on the ice more tongith that any of the last several games. He's done nothing to warrant it as well.

What the hell are the Hawks doing?? Kopecky saw PP time and has been on the ice more tongith that any of the last several games. He's done nothing to warrant it as well.

That my friend, is quinneville being cocky. Hope it bites him in the ass. Plus the hawks played last night. They'll need to spread some minutes around a little bit due to the quick turnaround from last nights game to tonight's.

I'm in absolute awe how Abs missed the whole f***in net. I mean, wow.

Leino, Applefritter, Lids and Miller have all had excellent chances to put up a goal tonight...and none have cashed in.

Replace "Hawks" with "Wings", and you'll see there would be no difference between Kopecky last year and this year :lol: I feel you pain regarding Kopecky, though. Had his flashes of brilliance, but not much else that I can remember.

Or maybe they're afraid to? lmao

That's fine as well, first person to piss off Bertuzzi this year is gonna be in for a hurting. I'd love for it to be Toews, and for it to be tonight. I respect him as a player, but he isnt tough, and better knock off trying to be.

i love that bert is morphing into his wolven form and taking every hit he can see. abdelkadar too, they are really putting their noses to the grindstone tonite. has this team finally realized without all the talent that we will have to earn every goal with blood?

Replace "Hawks" with "Wings", and you'll see there would be no difference between Kopecky last year and this year :lol: I feel you pain regarding Kopecky, though. Had his flashes of brilliance, but not much else that I can remember.

You know what? He started out "okay" and I thought he could maybe play decent. But his play has gradually deteriorating as the season has progressed. He might even be dumber than Barker out there. That's nearly impossible.

Holy sh*t......feed says hits are 16-5 Wings ALREADY.

Make em bleed, boys!

We really don't have a ton of guys that consistently lay guys out. Combine that with your fire tonight and I'm not surprised by that number at all.