• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kwame_Kilpatrick

most intense red wing

Rate this topic

okay as you know datsyuk is rapidly becoming an old fart and bertuzzi is obviously 500 yers old. anyway most of the intense red wings are younger so if you had to pick a line of the wings who play with the most desire who would it be

here is me

goalie - howie

rd - maltby

ld - kronwall

lw - eavesy

c - drapey

rw - helmey

okay as you know datsyuk is rapidly becoming an old fart and bertuzzi is obviously 500 yers old. anyway most of the intense red wings are younger so if you had to pick a line of the wings who play with the most desire who would it be

here is me

goalie - howie

rd - maltby

ld - kronwall

lw - eavesy

c - drapey

rw - helmey

Datsyuk is 30, that's not really that old. Bert is 34, I think, again not really that old.

Maltby doesn't play defense.

I don't think any of the Wings fit the description of "intense." If I had to choose what wing was the most intense then I'd go with Babcock.

no i think howie is intense, maltby is more intense than any defenders and the only reason u think 30 is not old is because u r used to all of the red wings being 400 years old because when we won the last two cups everyone was almost dead

we need youth, i would consider in your late 20s to be average age, once u hit 30 u r getting old in hockey, i think we rely on too many veterans who are not intense, lidstrom has always been good but rafalski is not intense at all

he is no longer with us sadly, luckily his name is stevey so i do not need to add 'ey' to his name for a nickname

I think every problem the Wings have with focus this year can be remedied by having a 30-minute staredown from Yzerman. Just get the offending player to go into Stevie's office for half an hour, and all he'll do is just glare at them with an icy glare that would melt steel.

"Ville, it's your turn again. Step into Mr. Yzerman's office. You of course know if you want to summon the EMTs, you can always press the buzzer underneath the chair...."

"O, paska."

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

here is me

goalie - howie

rd - maltby

ld - kronwall

lw - eavesy

c - drapey

rw - helmey

:thumbup: Brilliant. I love how 90% of the people don't even get it.

since when did age affect intensity? See Dallas Drake tell me otherwise

Drake was intense for the Playoffs, that is it. He was easily the most useless player on the roster in the regular season. People have selective memories. Not saying he wasen't a force in the POs but honestly he was quite possibly the most unispired player ive seen during the majority of the regular season.

Intensity seems to be a word the Wings are not too familiar with. Not one player on this team has either the determination or talent to carry this team as evidenced by the season they're having. When things are going well they all seem to be able to score but when they really need a goal to win an important game Lidstrom, Datsyuk or Zetterburg the core of this team sadly do not have it.