• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/6 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Kings 4

Rate this topic

It has nothing to do with the players we do or don't have, it's the motivation and that killer instinct we lack.

Oh, of course. Why would getting guys together that have better chemistry help anything?

You're kidding yourself if you don't think chemistry has a lot to do with not only a teams success but a teams momentum.

Instead of knowing that you're icing a line that has a role that's been well refined, you've got guys constantly trying to figure out how to play with each other and forgetting to play the game for 60 minutes. Injuries have something to do with that issue, but there hasn't been a point this season where the healthy team showed signs of having solid chemistry.

We had some good things going for awhile when we had a ton of injuries and I even said I was scared of getting a lot of guys back then. I said again and again that "I like this team" and I mean that holistically. The team LOOKED and PLAYED like a team. They battled hard and they didn't score a lot of goals but they hung tight against all odds and won a lot of games they probably should have lost. I liked that TEAM.

I'm not digging this team.

When we were the most healthy in October, the team looked like s***. Now that we're getting healthy again, we're looking like s*** again. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Disgraceful fake by Bert on the high-stick - LA stick was nowhere near his face. Thankfully we didn't score on the PP, but its left a bad taste in my mouth.

Other than that, great period so far.

Disgraceful fake by Bert on the high-stick - LA stick was nowhere near his face. Thankfully we didn't score on the PP, but its left a bad taste in my mouth.

Other than that, great period so far.

I am not an advocate for diving/embellishment, but the wings have been on the bad side of so many atrocious calls this year that I would not have felt guilty if we had scored. Everything equals itself out (well, in theory it does)

Edited by umredwing11