• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Howard He Do It?!

Pre-Olympic Trade Deadline Talk

Rate this topic

Do does this mean were not trading Lebda??? For a minute there i thought X-mas had come real early.....

he could still very well be moved, this is just one move...

I am so sick of seeing him out there... I may not even like the next guy to wear 22, just because of the bad memories...

first, trade Lebda and Meech to Washington for Ovechkin and Backstrom, then trade Howard to Vancouver for Luongo, then bring Gerard Gallant out of retirement and trade him to Calgary for Jerome Iginla... trade Stuart and Rafalski's no trade clauses (not the players themselves, but actually trade their no trade clauses for a bag of pucks - this frees the player up to then be traded), then trade Rafalski for Atlanta's next 12 first round picks and Stuart to Tampa Bay for Vinny Lecavalier and Marty St. Louis... then trade Filpulla for Boogard (who needs a soft euro that's defensively responsible and capable of 80 pt seasons??!!? - we need toughness!) promote McCollum, Kindl, Brendan Smith and a 14 year old prospect from BC - because he won a ton of fights in Bantam AAA and we really need that grit on the back end... force Holmstrom, Draper, Lilja, Maltby and Osgood to all retire... finally, get everyone to restructure their contracts (even though the CBA doesn't allow contract restructuring - they'll make an exception!) for league minimum

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Ovechkin

Franzen-Backstrom-Iginla

Cleary-Lecavalier-St.Louis

Abdelkader-Helm-Boogard

Lidstrom-Ericsson

Kronwall-Kindl

Smith-14 year old prospect

Luongo

McCollum

what an infusion of vets and prospects!

:blink: :blink: :blink:

COME ON PEOPLE - LOGIC!

BEST......POST....EVER....

Guest Howard He Do It?!
i thought he couldn't be moved? <_<

He can't. They would have to remove him from IR.

This FTW

People don't know what they got - I did the research the other day - for guys in his salary bracket, very few have a better point per game, or +/-, are as defensively responsible, etc... and almost ALL of them have already peaked... he hasn't...

to trade Flip would be the trade that we all lement in 3 years...