• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings8831

2010 Winter Olympics - Canada vs United States (Group A)

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Btw.. I'm sure rafalski got 2assists.. one site says he got 2+1, another 3+1 and a third one 2+2 hmm

Guest mindfly
Yzerman needed to put a little more heart 'n soul on that team. Too many guys that don't want to mess up their pretty faces.

Joe Thornton is the anti-clutch. Good game by the USA team, they earned that one.

Isn't morrow, richards etc player with heart? who would you add/replace?... St.Louis?

Yzerman put together pretty much the same team anyone would have.

They have more gritty players than any other team.

They just have a tendency towards choking which is rather hilarious.

Don't say that.

It may compel the Canadians that if it was a different GM and coach things would be different.

What an epic entertaining game.. Wow! I was jumping out of my seat.. cheering!! Amazing.. If that game doesn't win over some more hockey fans I don't know what will!

Totally agree!! too bad NBC blundered by moving it to cable only MSNBC--this should have been the main TV event on the National Network NBC.

"?" USA isn't one of the top 2 favorites to win a gold, heck not even top 5 before the Olympics started... Canada was and in their house... How can the USA team choke? They have already surpassed all pre-tourney predictions by taking the #1 out of their bracket...

Team Canada on the other hand...

And let's not forget about Canada's "OWN THE PODIUM" initiative LMAO :patriot:

That was end-to-end excitement for the entire 60 minutes. This is exactly why the NHL cannot omit themselves from the Olympics in the future.

Seriously, if Bettman is sincere in wanting to expand the game, then he needs to do what he can to make sure more of tonight happens in the future.

Yzerman needed to put a little more heart 'n soul on that team. Too many guys that don't want to mess up their pretty faces.

Joe Thornton is the anti-clutch. Good game by the USA team, they earned that one.

If there's a fatal flaw, it's putting Thorton and Marleau on the roster. The US did earn that one, but it's only one game. Canada didn't even hit their stride until the semi-finals in 2002.