• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWings

Did Crosby earn your respect?

Rate this topic

Guest micah
when you think about it its freaking hilarious. The "Greatest player of this generation, amazing captain ect..." still lives in Marios basement lol

he probably has a lights out 9 pm curfew

LOL, what a loser! He should be as succesful and mature as the posters on webforums:)

wow.... this brings a tear to my eye weather i's crosby or not, I have always despised the guy..... look at that Canadian face... I am truly speechless and believe it or not I actually picked him to score the winner

GO Canada!

It's the same ugly mug that raised the Cup in June.

medium_NHL%20cup.jpg

:rolleyes: Oh no i made the Crosby fans mad.

Mad? How could I be mad on such a glorious day?

The best hockey player in the world just won an overtime gold medal game in the Olympics.

It's a great day, certainly not mad.

huh? u mad?

u mad?

Edited by Carman

lol....you really are mad. Stop taking the internet so seriously.

internetseriousbusinesse.jpg

Keep going back to thinking I'm mad?

Is that like your safety measure on the internet? It seems you are the one taking this seriously.

The Maple Leaf on the front negates the name on the back.

That being said i didn't like how they put an emphasis on Crosby when he got his medal, this was a team effort and Crosby wasn't anywhere near the best player for us.

He scored the most important goal but he wouldn't have had the chance to do that if it wasn't for guys like Morrow, Weber, Nash, Getzlaf and Toews.

This is about a country not about Crosby, Im not big on all the jocking that will result from this.

This is about a country not about Crosby, Im not big on all the jocking that will result from this.

no kidding thats what every one was afraid of. Before the game they zoomed in on the USA captain the talked a little about him then they went to Crosby and said how team Canada was "Led by Crosby" like he was their captain. He wasnt even a assistance for that game. I dont even think they acknowledged who Canadas captain actually was. Pretty sad.

What is he if not a man?

According to LGW:

"A BIG FAT DOODY HEAD!"

Which, I'm sure Crosby is fine with, considering everything he has accomplished at such a young age. But hey, I guess a player of his skill should worry about what lgw and other message boards think of him. Like Brandon Dubinsky. Or maybe Kris Draper.

:lol:

i was at the finals game 5 in 08 and game 7 in 09, trust me i hate crosby as much as the next red wings fan, but i have to give the guy credit because with the exception of a few questionable comments during the finals, he is a great representation of the nhl.

look at the other young talent, you are not going to see crosby at a strip club like ovie, getting in a fight with a cab drive over 10 cents like kane.... or half naked boozing in a limo on game night.

22 years old and $9,000,000,000/yr would be a recipe for disaster for most people. Mario is willing to host Sid, that's classy. Sid is smart enough and humble enough to know that just maybe living under the tutilage of someone who's been there and done that might be in his best interest, even if it isn't the most fun thing right now. He's 22 and he's the Captain of the current Stanley Cup Champions, he's the national hero who won his country the Gold in overtime, he's the face of the league. From where I sit he's doing damn near everything right.

Yeah, as far as I know he lives in his own house on the property. Either way, who gives a s***. As long as he plays well for my team what he does in his own life is his business.

Though tonight he WASN'T playing for my team. As a Pens fan but as an American rooting hard for USA, what a mind f*** that moment was.

Yeah, as far as I know he lives in his own house on the property. Either way, who gives a s***. As long as he plays well for my team what he does in his own life is his business.

Though tonight he WASN'T playing for my team. As a Pens fan but as an American rooting hard for USA, what a mind f*** that moment was.

Haha I can imagine. Although I guess it's the lesser of two evils if your team's player scores right?

Ok, for the most part of the Olympics, he sucked ass through a straw. Did absolutely nothing for 9 nine periods of hockey. But, he did score the goal to seal the deal for the gold medal. Good for him.

Here's the thing. Crysbaby was the only f***stick on team Canada who managed to tangle up the flag and then let it touch the ice. This was after they won and had that flag they were skating around with. The worst part is that he probably doesn't even realize it was a completely disrespectful thing to do.

By the way, here's a link for all the facebookers:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/gr...?gid=2326785907

I don't mean to derail this thread... But I think it sucks that Raffi was supposed to be covering Crosby when he scored the goal..

The only reason I was rooting for USA (I'm from Montreal, and I'm the biggest Stevie Y fan) is because of Rafalski. 2nd silver medal, still something to be proud of!