• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWings

Did Crosby earn your respect?

Rate this topic

I'm in no way jealous of Crosby. I perfectly happy with the life I live. I have a stable job, a wife, and a house. Would I like to be in his shoes? Sure I would, but I'm not jealous of him in any way. I respect Crosby's game but I still hate the hell out of him, mostly because I have him shoved down my throat constantly. Realistically, my hate should be directed at the media, but it's them showing me his face. And I hate him because he plays for the penguins and I hate them for obvious reasons.

Lebron walked off the court after game 7 when his team lost. Didn't even shake hands.

Either way, NBA basketball sucks.

I don't go on NBA threads, but I'm saying that I doubt he's as hated by fans and peers as Crosby is.

Crosby is probably more hated in his sport than any other athlete is at theirs. He's like those bad guys in pro-wrestling that all the fans boo, heckle and throw things at.

Of course not.

No one ever questioned his playing ability.

We just think he's a piece of dog s*** that whines a lot and gets too much attention. Also, he's an ugly mofo.

Why would our opinions be changed?

:thumbup:

He very well may be the best player in the NHL (Ovechkin is only possible for title of better IMO).

That being said, he is a piece of horse s*** and I will hate him without logic forever.

There is no need to rationalize it, he is Sidney Crosby, which to a Wings fan is synonymous with the word Anti-christ.

crosby is only liked by some canadians and even some are against him

iginla is the leader, also guys like rick nash too who can scrap and score, that is more canadian style hockey, physical but respectful and sacrifice. crosby does not fight his own battle and that is the difference even ovechkin fights when hes bored.

the thing i remember most was the 2004 stanley cup final, iginla and lecavalier, the two leaders of their clubs and the skill players, were fighting for their clubs, that is a real leader who stands up for his team and has skill

I don't go on NBA threads, but I'm saying that I doubt he's as hated by fans and peers as Crosby is.

Crosby is probably more hated in his sport than any other athlete is at theirs. He's like those bad guys in pro-wrestling that all the fans boo, heckle and throw things at.

LeBron is getting there though. Trust me.

And I think Floyd Mayweather might be hated more than Crosby. Terrell Owens, Tom Brady maybe, I'm not really sure about football. Barry Bonds.