• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWings

Did Crosby earn your respect?

Rate this topic

LeBron is getting there though. Trust me.

And I think Floyd Mayweather might be hated more than Crosby. Terrell Owens, Tom Brady maybe, I'm not really sure about football. Barry Bonds.

Barry Bonds is LOATHED. Him and Alex Rodriguez, no matter how much I love the latter. Although they're hated for entirely different reasons. I think Alex tries too hard to get people to like him and it comes off wrong, whereas Bonds is just a smug, pathetic ******.

LeBron is getting there though. Trust me.

And I think Floyd Mayweather might be hated more than Crosby. Terrell Owens, Tom Brady maybe, I'm not really sure about football. Barry Bonds.

Floyd Mayweather is one of the douchiest pricks in all of sports.

What an ass.

It's sad but do you know what a hero the first player to injure Cindy is going to be for much of the league's fans. He's either a huge prick, or he's just doing something right. I never heard so much hate for another player except Claude LePieux, and he was always on a winning team. Prick or just good?

BTW, I vote PRICK for both.

If you thought the Bettman and Media man love for Crosby was bad now, just wait, it'll get worse now. As my friends cheered the goal I said, "Oh man why did Crosby have to score the winner?"

Edited by Barrie

Canadian Wings fans, answer honestly. Would you rather have Ovechkin or Crosby on the Red Wings?

Only Canadian Fans ooops missed that part

Edit...I answered .....then realized it was for Canadian Wings fans sorry

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

nope lol... I can't stand him as much as I did before. But the guy does show up on the regular basis and especially when it matters most. Can't deny his abilities or talent at all, just personality and certain things on the ice, he comes off like a total *******... Of course I don't know him personally, so who da hell knows. He ain't Ovechking, but then again team Russia choked and Caps haven't won a cup yet...

22 years old makes almost 9 mill a year and still lives with daddy Mario....lmao. They must have something going on between them

Does he really still live with Mario? I understand him living there when he first got to Pittsburgh and was looking for a place, but its been a good five years since then. If he's still living in Mario's basement, then whoever respects Sid needs to seriously re-examine their perspective on things.

I'm living at home right now because I can't afford to live on my own and thank God my parents are kind and loving enough to let me stay here until I can get on my feet. It sucks sometimes, but it sure as hell beats living on the streets.

If I made $9 million a year, I would NOT be living at home, regardless of how much I love my family.

I'm living at home right now because I can't afford to live on my own and thank God my parents are kind and loving enough to let me stay here until I can get on my feet. It sucks sometimes, but it sure as hell beats living on the streets.

If I made $9 million a year, I would NOT be living at home, regardless of how much I love my family.

The kicker is Crosby isn't even related to Lemieux. :lol:

Guest micah
Does he really still live with Mario? I understand him living there when he first got to Pittsburgh and was looking for a place, but its been a good five years since then. If he's still living in Mario's basement, then whoever respects Sid needs to seriously re-examine their perspective on things.

22 years old and $9,000,000,000/yr would be a recipe for disaster for most people. Mario is willing to host Sid, that's classy. Sid is smart enough and humble enough to know that just maybe living under the tutilage of someone who's been there and done that might be in his best interest, even if it isn't the most fun thing right now. He's 22 and he's the Captain of the current Stanley Cup Champions, he's the national hero who won his country the Gold in overtime, he's the face of the league. From where I sit he's doing damn near everything right.

I imagine his team mates go along with whatever he says/wants. If not, he might just eat them.

mouth.jpg

wow.... this brings a tear to my eye weather i's crosby or not, I have always despised the guy..... look at that Canadian face... I am truly speechless and believe it or not I actually picked him to score the winner

GO Canada!

when you think about it its freaking hilarious. The "Greatest player of this generation, amazing captain ect..." still lives in Marios basement lol

he probably has a lights out 9 pm curfew. Come on even hard core Crosby fans have to laugh at this.

Edited by Original-Six