• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 mmamolo

mmamolo

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:26 PM

If he had been healthy this year I think he gets slightly over the 40 goal mark. I think at his best he'll one day eclipse 45 but for that to happen he'll have to have a very healthy year but very few players in this league score 50. As good as Franzen is, and trust me I think he is awesome, 50 is a tall order. He does too many other things on the ice to get 50. I say 45 is his cap.
Posted Imagewww.unsportsmanlike.ca

#42 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 03:00 AM

He's starting to show a few signs of going rather cold as of late. Hitting posts, etc.

#43 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:07 AM

Yeah...did he last scored on... minnesota? 5 games without a goal :(

#44 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:34 AM

I thought that one was in last nite fo sho, damn cross bar. I do think Franzen can hit some high numbers especially considering how he came out of nowhere. If he stays healthy he could be in for a few 40 goal seasons, but im hesitant he will hit 50.

PS- Didnt Hank Z say that one of his Goals (pun intended) as a player was to net 50? does anyone ever see that happening...not me unfortunately.
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#45 Pucks

Pucks

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:44 AM

The Mule has cooled down a little after his fiery return. He can really shoot the puck. He seems to be playing with more of an edge so far this year. Looking forward to another epic goal scoring run in the playoffs.

Welcome to the playoffs....where the games get better and the officiating gets worse.