• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

The last two penalties were pretty legit. However, the sharks are doing the exact s*** we are. We just happen to not be flopping all over the ice. I guess the NHL rewards teams that dont know how to stay on there skates.

Pathetic game. Call it the right f***en way.

agreed, he could punish thorton for existing, and snowing howard. not like he would get us more penalties in this game.

couldn't have said it better myself :clap:

I though we might get that trip on Dats...but alas..NO

It's because he doesn't fall to the ice flailing like the Sharks players do.

The NHL is becoming like soccer. It's better to take a dive than to stand up and keep playing.

You know, I've decided if Bertuzzi is going to go to the box, he better have killed someone. Where is the Bertuzzi of old who would run a guy through the end boards and into the damn parking lot.

That Bert hasn't been around since 2002.

He doesn't play that way anymore.

im sure that there is something going on here with the ref... i mean if your gonna call everything - do it for both teams. im not going to suggest detroit dives b/c we dont do that s***, but it wouldnt hurt to accidentally give the ref an elbow to the face....

That Bert hasn't been around since 2002.

He doesn't play that way anymore.

The saddest part is if he did play like that the Wings wouldn't be paying him 1.5 million. He would be worth a lot more...

The saddest part is if he did play like that the Wings wouldn't be paying him 1.5 million. He would be worth a lot more...

I would be so happy to see Bert play like a dirty piece of s*** again. I loved the old Bert.

Exactly and he wouldn't be a Wing either. Vancouver would have never let him leave.

Just thinking about it, the Wings would probably have Hudler back, or maybe Sammy.